Seek knowledge Directly from Scholars:

  Senior Scholars and
  Mashaykh of Ahli Sunnah Wal Jamah

    www.seekKnowledge.org   --&--  www.studyIslaam.org  = www.albaseerah.org

      Weekly Lectures - Online Intensive Courses

  -Schedule-

  http://www.albaseerah.org/audio/schedule.htm

  Methods of Broadcasting:
  http://www.albaseerah.org/course/broadcast.htm

  You may listen to the lectures via following options, Absolutely FREE !!!

   1- Masaajid, Islamic Centers and Groups = Use our Telephone Conference
Calling system. Use telephone number listed below. Please email [EMAIL
PROTECTED] for more details.

  2- Individual Listeners = Live Broadcast from our website
www.albaseerah.org/live.htm

  3- Pal-Talk = Religion  >>  Islam  >> Live Senior Scholars of Ahli Sunnah
English Arabic

    For monthly schedule (Date + Time) please visit
http://www.albaseerah.org/audio/schedule.htm

  Telephone Number:

  1-712-580-1100

  Password = QSSNY ( 77769)

  Individual Listeners please visit http://www.albaseerah.org/live.htm.
Lectures will be broadcasted live without the need of a password.

    Ali Ibn Abi Taalib  Educational Seminar   A Unique & Golden Opportunity TO:
  Spend your vacation in Makkah, Madinah and With Scholars...

  Details of seminars attended - in person - by More than 50 Senior Scholars,
Mashaaykh, and professors = http://www.albaseerah.org/seminar/

  Scholars  Attended     --- Books Covered    ---   Field Trips    ---
Participant's Testimonies

        All Thanks are due to Allaah, The All Mighty, Who blessed us to
successfully organize Three  educational seminars  with senior scholars and
Mashaaykh of Ahli Sunnah.

  Seats are going VERY FAST - Due to overwhelming respond we have added more
seats but new seats are of higher price.

      Registration Form :   Word  PDF
  To register please fill out the registration form and email to [EMAIL
PROTECTED]

    http://www.albaseerah.org/seminar/new/flyer.jpg

              OIC & Lecture Series
  Arabic - English
Expected Scholars For This Month

Please visit this page often for regular updates
http://www.albaseerah.org/audio/schedule.htm

            Fiqh Course -FQ 210- (Ad-Durrar Al-Bahiyyah)
Shaykh Wasi-Ullaah Al-Abbas   Teacher at Grand Masjid in Makkah (Haram
Al-Makki)
Professor at Ummul-Qura university

    Saturday, May 24th   3:00 pm EST (New York)
8:00 pm (London)
10:00 pm (Makkah)
            Shaykh Aadel As-Subay'ee   Dean, College of Sunnah
Imaam Muhammed University

    Saturday, May 31st  3:00 pm EST (New York)
8:00 pm GMT (London)
10:00 pm (Makkah)

          Click here to submit your questions instantly