Bismillah-Hir-Rahmaan-Nir-Raheem
Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatuallahi wa barakatuhu

 The Book Pertaining to the Remembrance of Allah, Supplication, Repentance
and Seeking Forgiveness (Kitab Al-Dhikr)  Muslim :: Book 35 : Hadith 6575

Juwairiya reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) came out
from (her apartment) in the morning as she was busy in observing her dawn
prayer in her place of worship. He came back in the forenoon and she was
still sitting there. He (the Holy Prophet) said to her: You have been in the
same seat since I left you. She said: Yes. Thereupon Allah's Apostle (may
peace be upon him) said: I recited four words three times after I left you
and if these are to be weighed against what you have recited since morning
these would outweigh them and (these words) are:" *Hallowed be Allah and
praise is due to Him according to the number of His creation and according
to the pleasure of His Self and according to the weight of His Throne and
according to the ink (used in recording) words (for His Praise)."*

* **[Subhanallahi wa bihamdihi ,adada qalqihi wa reeza nafsihi wa zinata
arshihe wa midada kalimatihi]*

--
Surah Isra 17 verse 80 Say: "O my Lord! let my entry be by the Gate of Truth
and Honor and likewise my exit by the Gate of Truth and Honor; and grant me

Ameen
Transliteration :Wa qur rabbi adkhilni mudkhala sidqiw wa akhrijni mukhraja
sidqiw wa-j'al li mil ladunka sulta_nan nasira_(n).

Al-Tirmidhi HadithHadith 2482 Narrated byAbuHurayrah
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) used to say, " O Allah, grant me
benefit in what Thou hast taught me, teach me what will benefit me, and
increase my knowledge. Praise be to Allah in all circumstances. I seek
refuge in Allah from the state of those who go to Hell."
Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah transmitted it, Tirmidhi saying this is a tradition
whose isnad is gharib.

Ameen