Assalam Alaikum Brothers,
Kindly arrange to send us the free Islamic books which you had offered.

We are operating an education centre to indigenous brothers. It can
accommodate 500+ students. These books would be a great help in their
education field and will form part of our library collection.

The address shown below is for Head Quarters whilst the centre is operating
in the out skirts of the city where there is  95% Muslim population.

Was salaam,

Iqbal

Our full address is BILAL TRUST
                           UMAR AL-FAROUQ ISLAMIC EDUCATIONAL CENTRE
                           P O BOX 51059, LIMBE MALAWI
                         MAKATA ROAD, BLANTYRE