Bismillah, As Salaam Alaikum

This is an appeal to help establish a Masjid in Puerto Rico.  Hispanics are one
of the fastest growing groups in Islam and Imam Yusef Masionet of Mobile
Alabama, is in the forefront of the effort to introduce and promote Islam in
the Hispanic community.

Brother Yusef and I spent six weeks together in 2007 in an Imams Training
Program in the United Arab Emiretes and he has been working hard propogating
Islam to Hispanics before, during and after that program.  The establishment of
a new Masjid in Puerto Rico is a major effort in this work.

You can send contributions or request additional information at the following
contacts: . The initial goal is to raise $2000 to fund the expenses of the
first trip to Puerto Rico.  Please consider making a personal donation of
making an announcement and a request for donation at your respective Masajids
and Islamic Centers.

Peace, Curtis Sharif{

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: As Salaamu Alaikum Bro Curtis: My contact for this
effort is

Khadijah Rivera
1413 Harness Horse Lane Apts
Brando, Florida 33511