Bismillah Hir Rahmaan Nir Raheem
Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatuallahi wa barakatuhu

The Book Giving Description of the Day of Judgement, Paradise and Hell
(Kitab Sifat Al-Qiyamah wa'l Janna wa'n-Nar)
Muslim :: Book 39 : Hadith 6770
A'isha, the wife of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him), reported that
Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) used to say: Observe moderation
(in doing deeds), and if yciu fail to observe it perfectly, try to do as
much as you can do (to live up to this ideal of moderation) and be happy for
none would be able to get into Paradise because of his deeds alone. They
(the Companions of the Holy Prophet) said: Allah's Messenger, not even thou?
*Thereupon he said: Not even I, but that Allah wraps me in His Mercy, and
bear this in mind that the deed loved most by Allah is one which is done
constantly even though it is insignificant.*

--
*Surah Isra 17 verse 80 Say: "O my Lord! let my entry be by the Gate of
Truth and Honor and likewise my exit by the Gate of Truth and Honor; and

Ameen
Transliteration :Wa qur rabbi adkhilni mudkhala sidqiw wa akhrijni mukhraja
sidqiw wa-j'al li mil ladunka sulta_nan nasira_(n).

Al-Tirmidhi HadithHadith 2482 Narrated by AbuHurayrah (May Allah be pleased
with him)
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) used to say, " O Allah, grant me
benefit in what Thou hast taught me, teach me what will benefit me, and
increase my knowledge. Praise be to Allah in all circumstances. I seek
refuge in Allah from the state of those who go to Hell."
Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah transmitted it, Tirmidhi saying this is a tradition
whose isnad is gharib.

Ameen*