Old parents, kids, orphans, needy, widows, and divorced women are the most
vulnerable people in our society. Let's take a look what the Qur'an says about
them.

Parents care:

17.23: Thy Lord hath decreed that ye worship none but Him, and that ye be kind
to parents. Whether one or both of them attain old age in thy life, say not to
them a word of contempt, nor repel them, but address them in terms of honour.

46.15: We have enjoined on man kindness to his parents: In pain did his mother
bear him, and in pain did she give him birth. The carrying of the (child) to
his weaning is (a period of) thirty months. At length, when he reaches the age
of full strength and attains forty years, he says, "O my Lord! Grant me that I
may be grateful for Thy favour which Thou has bestowed upon me, and upon both
my parents, and that I may work righteousness such as Thou mayest approve; and
be gracious to me in my issue. Truly have I turned to Thee and truly do I bow
(to Thee) in Islam."

4.36: Serve Allah, and join not any partners with Him; and do good- to parents,
kinsfolk, orphans, those in need, neighbours who are near, neighbours who are
strangers, the companion by your side, the wayfarer (ye meet), and what your
right hands possess: For Allah loveth not the arrogant, the vainglorious.

2.83: And remember We took a covenant from the Children of Israel (to this
effect): Worship none but Allah; treat with kindness your parents and kindred,
and orphans and those in need; speak fair to the people; be steadfast in
prayer; and practise regular charity. Then did ye turn back, except a few among
you, and ye backslide (even now).

Child care:

6.151: Say: "Come, I will rehearse what Allah hath (really) prohibited you
from": Join not anything as equal with Him; be good to your parents; kill not
your children on a plea of want;- We provide sustenance for you and for them;-
come not nigh to shameful deeds. Whether open or secret; take not life, which
Allah hath made sacred, except by way of justice and law: thus doth He command
you, that ye may learn wisdom.

2.233: The mothers shall give such to their offspring for two whole years, if
the father desires to complete the term. But he shall bear the cost of their
food and clothing on equitable terms. No soul shall have a burden laid on it
greater than it can bear. No mother shall be treated unfairly on account of her
child. Nor father on account of his child, an heir shall be chargeable in the
same way. If they both decide on weaning, by mutual consent, and after due
consultation, there is no blame on them. If ye decide on a foster-mother for
your offspring, there is no blame on you, provided ye pay (the mother) what ye
offered, on equitable terms. But fear Allah and know that Allah sees well what
ye do.

Orphans and needy care:

2.177: It is not righteousness that ye turn your faces Towards East or West;
but it is righteousness- to believe in Allah and the Last Day, and the Angels,
and the Book, and the Messengers; to spend of your substance, out of love for
Him, for your kin, for orphans, for the needy.

2.215: They ask thee what they should spend (In charity). Say: Whatever ye
spend that is good, is for parents and kindred and orphans and those in want
and for wayfarers. And whatever ye do that is good, -Allah knoweth it well.

2.220: (Their bearings) on this life and the Hereafter. They ask thee
concerning orphans. Say: "The best thing to do is what is for their good; if ye
mix their affairs with yours, they are your brethren; but Allah knows the man
who means mischief from the man who means good. And if Allah had wished, He
could have put you into difficulties: He is indeed Exalted in Power, Wise."

4.2: To orphans restore their property (When they reach their age), nor
substitute (your) worthless things for (their) good ones; and devour not their
substance (by mixing it up) with your won. For this is indeed a great sin.

4.8: But if at the time of division other relatives, or orphans or poor, are
present, feed them out of the (property), and speak to them words of kindness
and justice.

4.10: Those who unjustly eat up the property of orphans, eat up a Fire into
their own bodies: They will soon be enduring a Blazing Fire!

4.36: Serve Allah, and join not any partners with Him; and do good- to parents,
kinsfolk, orphans, those in need, neighbours who are near, neighbours who are
strangers, the companion by your side, the wayfarer (ye meet), and what your
right hands possess: For Allah loveth not the arrogant, the vainglorious.

9.60: Alms are for the poor and the needy, and those employed to administer the
(funds); for those whose hearts have been (recently) reconciled (to Truth); for
those in bondage and in debt; in the cause of Allah; and for the wayfarer:
(thus is it) ordained by Allah, and Allah is full of knowledge and wisdom.

17.26: And render to the kindred their due rights, as (also) to those in want,
and to the wayfarer: But squander not (your wealth) in the manner of a
spendthrift.

93.9-10: Therefore, treat not the orphan with harshness. Therefor the beggar
drive not away.

107.1-3: Do you know who really rejects the faith? That is the one who
mistreats the orphans. And does not advocate the feeding of the poor.

2.43: And keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate and bow down with those who bow
down.

Widows and divorced women care:

2.240-241: Those of you who die and leave widows should bequeath for their
widows a year's maintenance and residence; but if they leave (The residence),
there is no blame on you for what they do with themselves, provided it is
reasonable. And Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise. For divorced women Maintenance
(should be provided) on a reasonable (scale). This is a duty on the righteous.

Widows and divorced women can re-marry, if they wish (2:234-240, 2:229, 2:232).