Third World war and Dajjal(part :2)
>From the Book of Molanah Asim Umer
Decorating mosques:
Hazrat Ali Said :nearly a time will come to people only the name of islam will
remain and only the words of Quran will
remain.they will build mosque but there will be no zikar of Allah.in that
period the worse among all people will be Ulmah
new fitnas will come from them and retured to them.
Explaination
today muslim are about 1 arab and 40 corer .What is the condition of
islam?there is no islamic country where system of islam is going on .we all
recite kalma he says that we worship only one Allah but actually we have lot of
Gods
there are only few muslims who are really act upon islam.todays muslim are
changed there system of islam with kufuria system.. the kalma muslim recite is
actually a commetment with Allah that he will fight aganist the kufuria system
& kufuria powers .today”s muslim want to obey Allah but he does not want to
make all antiislam power cross.
Interest will be common :
RASool(SAW) said :a time will come on people when they eat interest ,some buddy
ask to Rasool(SAW) that will all people eat interest?then Rasool(SAW) said : a
person among them will not eat interest some smoke of interest will catch him.
Explaination:
this hadess of RasooL(SAW) is valid for this period coz today no buddy in
pakistan is free from this freak.some people are not taking interest but the
smoke of interest is suffering them. There is no business which donot
communicate with bank and bank are the centre of this sin .

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hypocrite will also recite Quran:
Rasool(SAW) said “a time will come when,there will be a large number of reciter
and few number of people who will understand deen.knowledge(elim) will elevate
hirJ will increase.companion of Rasool(SAW) asked What is HiraJ Rasool(SAW)
replied katal(killing) among you.after than there will a time in which people
will recite Quran but Quran will not go down their throat.then a time come in
which hypocrite kafir and musrik will fight with muslim (about deen).
Explaination
Today if u See there is large number of muslim who are highly educated .today
ppl are doing bsc and msc but people donot have knowledge of islam.
If u see media today non muslim and weak eman muslim take verses of Quran and
they have a long debate on it .they try to prove their false believe by Quran
and sunnah to mis guide muslim.

Rasool(SAW) said “ i m feared for my ummat for many thing but the most
important thing is plenty of Wealth. Coz of wealth they will jealous with each
other .they will fight with each other recitation of Quran will be easy for
them so this Quran will be recited by every pious sinner and hypocrite .they
will spread fitnas .they will fight with muslim for the explaination of these
verses.but the Tavil(explaination ) of these verse is only AlLah knows .people
who have firm knowledge will be say we believe in this Quran

Explaination :
Today muslim have huge wealth . Reading Quran is so easy .today WE can recite
Quran if we dont know arabic coz they are written in Enlgish.today pious and
sinner recite Quran.he has no knowledge but he does not hesitate to say some
thing about Quran .after Turkey Egypt and Emerates now days in pakistan those
people are writing tafsir of Quran who doesnot have knowledge .they educated
ppl about islam and on other hand they are working in drama and films.
Chaliphate will destroy:
Rasool(SAW) said “Islam ke kariyah zaror ak ak kar kay totay GEE.therefore jub
ak karee totay gee to people is kay bad walee karee ko paker lain gay. In may
sub say phalay jo karee totay gee wo islamic system of judiciary.last totnay
walee karee namaz ke hogee.

Dajjal ki amad ka inkar:
HAZRA Abdullah ib Abbas (RS) said Hazrat Umer (RS) gave a sermon in which he
said that in this ummat there will be some people. These people will reject
Rajum(stoning ),punishment of grave , coming of Dajjal and in logo (sinner) ko
jahanum may say niklany ka inkar karain gay”

Killing of ulmah :
Rasool(SAW) said “ On ulamah time will come in which they will be kill as they
are thieves .may these ulmah will become unjan”