Assalam  mualaikum  Brother  Curtis  Shariff,
I  have   written  to  these  two  brothers  but  till  date  I  have  not
receive  any  news.

>From  your   article re:  appeal  for help to Establish a Masjid,   I  have
>spoken  to  our  Mesjid  here  in  Hongkong,  and  the  Islamic  Union
>Chairman,  would  like  to  get  further  information regarding  this project.

As  you  can  see  from  the emails  below,  I  am  still,  awaiting  for
their  reply,  Insha   Allah.

Is  there  anything  that  you  can  help in  getting  through  them?

Salam,
Sis Nor

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]: FW: [IslamCity]
Appeal to Aid Effort to Establish Masjid in Puerto RicoDate: Wed, 9 Jul 2008
10:25:22 +0000

Assalam  mualaikum Brothers in Islam, By the  Will  of  Allah  S.W.T. your
message  was  forwarded to  me by IslamCity, Alhamdoolillah.  I spoken  to our
Mesjid in  Wan  Chai,  Hong Kong,  and  the  Welfare  Commitee is  very  much
interested  in helping  out with  the  building  of the  Mesjid in  Puerto
Rico, Insha   Allah.   Can   somebody  out  there  liaise  with us  here  as
how  to  stay  in  touch? Please  give  us  more  detail on  this  issue. Insha
  Allah, we   will  help to  get the  Mesjid built. Wassalam,Sis Norma

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: RE: [IslamCity] Appeal to Aid
Effort to Establish Masjid in Puerto RicoDate: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 12:47:05 +0800

Assalaam Alaikum.

I pray this message finds you and your family well. Regarding the appeal in
Puerto Rico. Do you know any person in-charge of the project?  Haji A.D. Khan,
the Welfare Committee Chairman of IUHK is interested in supporting the project
but he wants to verify the information.

Wa’salaam,

Basmah Lok
Office Manager Islamic Union of Hong KongTel: (852) 2575 2218          Fax:
(852) 2834 5409
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.iuhk.org

From: norma lacey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, July 04, 2008 11:20
AMTo: basmah lokSubject: [IslamCity] Appeal to Aid Effort to Establish Masjid
in Puerto Rico

Assalam  mualaikum,How  are  you?  I was reading this  article  and  I  wonder
whether  Islamic  Un ion of  Hongkong  can  do  something to  help out?  It  is
 interesting  to  know   that  even  in  Puerto  Rico our  Muslim bro and  sis
are  doing great  work  there.Will  catch  up  with  you  soon,  Insha
Allah...............school  just  closed for  Summer  Hols!!!!!Salam,Sis N

Bismillah, As Salaam AlaikumThis is an appeal to help establish a Masjid in
Puerto Rico.  Hispanics are one of the fastest growing groups in Islam and Imam
Yusef Masionet of Mobile Alabama, is in the forefront of the effort to
introduce and promote Islam in the Hispanic community.Brother Yusef and I spent
six weeks together in 2007 in an Imams Training Program in the United Arab
Emiretes and he has been working hard propogating Islam to Hispanics before,
during and after that program.  The establishment of a new Masjid in Puerto
Rico is a major effort in this work.You can send contributions or request
additional information at the following contacts: . The initial goal is to
raise $2000 to fund the expenses of the first trip to Puerto Rico.  Please
consider making a personal donation of making an announcement and a request for
donation at your respective Masajids and Islamic Centers.Peace, Curtis [EMAIL
PROTECTED] wrote:
As Salaamu Alaikum Bro Curtis: My contact for this effort is Khadijah
Rivera1413 Harness Horse Lane AptsBrando, Florida [EMAIL PROTECTED] My Address
is Yusef Maisonet1319 Bay AveMobile, Al 36605251 375-6177Yusef.References:
Sister Khadijah in Florida- [EMAIL PROTECTED] Carrion in Atlanta [EMAIL
PROTECTED] Good Puerto Rican Sister from AtlantaHajji Wilfredo Ruiz [EMAIL
PROTECTED] from Puerto Rico He  made Hajj the same time we did and he does
Chaplain work in the prisons in Puerto Rico,The reason that i am asking this is
because i do not want to handle any moneys that will be for the purpose of this
Historical trip i already have some organizations that will donate Qur'ans and
Spanish Islamic Literature, but i need is traveling funds to and from Puerto
Rico $521.00 and also some moneys to eat and for lodging, i'm seeking your help
and advice from one and only brother that i have trust in and love like my own
brother,Salaams to the family from my familyAL Hajji Yusef Maisonet