only the uniforms ,  differ.......!!

Some French-politicians have expressed their dismay
and objection about the presence of President al Assad in Paris
recently during the Conference and the Parade of 14Th July.

I must accept their opinion,
first because of Freedom of opinions
and secondly  , because I am not the owner of Paris.

But I wounder if those human-rights-activists
would have looked closely at the Presidential Tribune.
to see that President Assad was not the only "dictator" attending.

He was the youngest one ,
thus others would have done more naughty things in their lives
..........n'est ce pas ?? mon cher ami.

But there was also a chosen-Tyrant  (or the chosen- human-rights-abuser)
and he was not  disturbing those same French-democracy-lovers.
Not only he was the chosen-guest.....
he was the holder of
the longest wall
the longest siege
the longest ethnic-cleansing
the longest expansion
the longest aggression
and longest occupation.

Funny !!
how could they have missed noticing him ???
were all, human-rights-activists, so short-sighted ??
or simply one-side-sighted ??

Sherlock Hommos
observateur des observations obscenes
observer of the obscene observations

Not happy with your email address?.
Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at
Yahoo! http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/ymail/new.html