Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullah Wabarakaatuhu,

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

            We would like to have about 300 copies of Quran or more. Due
to  the Quran contest we are organizing in the holy month of  Ramadan , and
to meet new muslim and non muslims demand we are in  need of more  Arabic
translated Qur'an in english, to enable us organize the contest successfully,
also we have newly converted muslims who are also in need of the Qurans.

We shall therefore be grateful if you could ,kindly pass this email to  any
individual muslims  or organizations who  can voluntarily afford to get the
requested number.or any number they can afford.
These Qurans are going to be distributed among the students who have done well
in Quranic recitation and memorization competition, and also some individuals
and organizations that have placed their applications in our  office. not
forgetting the newly converted muslims whereby the translated Qurans in English
are preferable for them.

Looking foreward for a favourable response in this regard

Your  brother in Islam

M.Talib, J.P
Secretary/Director
Central Coast Islamic Cultural Centre