eGroup For Muslims Around The WorldAs-Salaamu 'Alaykum,

They can do that and will do that but that doesn't mean we can use that
information for our use. They will glee over the news where as we will know
what is the problem and we can work on a dawa strategy and go give dawa to
these people.

wa'l salaamu alaykum
Shahid.
Re: egypt - Cairo youth break sex taboos
Posted by: "S A Hannan" S A Hannan
Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:29 pm (PDT)
Dear members,

Assalamu Alaikum.I have short comment on the article below from BBC .Western
press and their followers elsewhere find pleasure in publicising such
stories.We do agree there are such cases everywhere but it is very difficult to
give any percentage on the basis of some samples.
I have noticed in the past western press gleefully reporting that in China and
Russia ( when communist rule was weakening ) how prostitution has started, how
new fashions have come, how girls go around, how they like modern dancing.This
was a peculiar way of getting pleasure at the loss of moral standard in any
society.
They do the same about Saudi arabia, Egypt, Pakistan,Tunisia, India, even thoug
the situation in these countries is no where like the US or Europe.

Instead of working for moral and ethical upliftment of society along with
economic development, they feel pleasure in promoting the moral bankrupcy.The
intention is to make us like them , rootless people, no family, neglected
children, neglected old people and so on.

We should see through this gameand also reform our society .