---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 9:21 PM
Subject: Urgent requirement

Dear Candidate,

We are currently seeking for interested candidates to undertake the following
positions  for our respective client in UAE. If you are interested please send
us your MOST UPDATED CV alongwith below required information please...

1. Piping Designer x 10 positions
- candidates must have at least 10 years experience

2. Senior Piping Draftsman x 5 position
- candidates must have at least 10 - 14 years experience with checking
capabilities

3. Piping Draftsman x 5 position
- candidates must have at least 5 - 8 years experience.

4. Mechanical Piping Engineer x 5 positions
- candidates must have at least 10 years of Designing experience

Present CTC

 All-in Expected CTC monthly salary package

Relocation Days/time

Willing to Relocate

Kindly acknowledge receipt of the same per return.

With warm regards,

Wilson
Manpower Consultants (Engineering)
India
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

      Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at
http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/