Assalam O Alaikum

FYI
Prisoner 650 - The Grey Lady of Bagram
YVONNE RIDLEY

THE FBI lost much of its credibility when its chief J Edgar Hoover was revealed
to be a transvestite who preferred to be called Mary.

Hoover, probably the most powerful men in America some say even more powerful
then the presidents he served under, was the originator of dirty tricks
campaign and kept a lot of dirt on other people in his files.

The only players who were immune to Hoover's secret files were those who had
secrets of their own about his personal life - namely, the Mafia. Mafia bosses
obtained information about Hoover's sex life and used it for decades to keep
the FBI at bay. Without this, the Mafia as we know it might never have gained
its hold in America.

In May of 1972, Hoover - approaching his fifty-five-year anniversary with the
Justice Department - boasted that the FBI remained the organization that he
built upon his own principles and standards - of course now we know exactly
what standards Hoover aka Mary had.

The FBI never really recovered its power or prestige once Hoover was outed as a
cross=2 0dresser. There was more scandal to follow when Acting Director L.
Patrick Gray was forced to resign after being caught up in the Watergate drama
which brought down President Richard Nixon aka Tricky Dicky.

FULL STORY:

http://www.dailymuslims.com/Opinion/Columns-/Yvonne-Ridley/Prisoner_650_The_Grey_Lady_of_Bagram.html

Jawed Anwar
Editor & Publisher