eGroup For Muslims Around The WorldThese kind of fitna messages should not be
approved. It is just one person's opinion on whatever is going on in their
community. Such messages should be posted within their own community so they
can have a discussion. For all we know, these masajid might be forbidding these
bidah prayers that people have invented.