Bismillah Hir Rahmaan Nir Raheem
Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatuallahi wa barakatuhu
**
*Satan Will Not Have Authority Over Believers
*17:61 Behold! We said to the angels: "Bow down unto Adam": they bowed down
except Iblis: he said "Shall I bow down to one whom Thou didst create from
clay?"
62 He said "Seest Thou? This is the one whom thou hast honored above me! If
Thou wilt but respite me to the Day of Judgment I will surely bring his
descendants under my sway all but a few!"
63 Allah said: "Go thy way; if any of them follow thee verily Hell will be
the recompense of you (all) an ample recompense.
*64 "Lead to destruction those whom thou canst among them with thy
(seductive) voice; make assaults on them with thy cavalry and thy infantry;
mutually share with them wealth and children; and make promises to them. But
Satan promises them nothing but deceit. *
*65 "As for My servants no authority shalt thou have over them." Enough is
thy Lord for a Disposer of affairs.
*
--
*Surah Isra 17 verse 80 Say: "O my Lord! let my entry be by the Gate of
Truth and Honor and likewise my exit by the Gate of Truth and Honor; and

Ameen
Transliteration :Wa qur rabbi adkhilni mudkhala sidqiw wa akhrijni mukhraja
sidqiw wa-j'al li mil ladunka sulta_nan nasira_(n).

Al-Tirmidhi HadithHadith 2482 Narrated by AbuHurayrah (May Allah be pleased
with him)
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) used to say, " O Allah, grant me
benefit in what Thou hast taught me, teach me what will benefit me, and
increase my knowledge. Praise be to Allah in all circumstances. I seek
refuge in Allah from the state of those who go to Hell."
Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah transmitted it, Tirmidhi saying this is a tradition
whose isnad is gharib.

Ameen
*