16th August

Assalamu alaikum dear sisters We are supporting a forthcoming conference
entitled 'Khilafah – the Need for Political Unity', which is being organised by
Hizb-ut-Tahrir Britain. The conference will address the continuous problems
which thwart our ummah, such as the occupation of our lands and the ongoing
economic crisis. When we hold 70% of the world's oil reserves, have vast
fertile agricultural lands and have a massive human resource of over 1 billion
Muslims, why do we continue to face these problems?  We are past of this ummah
and these should be our concerns. The Prophet (saw) said,  'The believers, in
their mutual friendship, mercy and affection, are like one body, if any part of
it complains, the rest of the body will also stay awake in pain.' (Bukhari) It
is crucial for us in the West to share in these problems, to discuss these
pertinent issues and to bring solutions based on Islam. We invite you to attend
this one day event, to engage in discussion and to consider resolutions to our
critical situation. Please also invite your friends, family and colleagues
insha Allah. Please see the attached flyer for further information.
Jazakumullah khair WAP Team And for those who fear Allah, He (ever) prepares a
way out, and He provides for him from (sources) he never could imagine. And if
any one puts his trust in Allah, sufficient is ((Allah)) for him. For Allah
will surely accomplish his purpose: verily, for all things has Allah appointed
a due proportion (Quran Surah At-Talaq: 2-3)

Win New York holidays with Kellogg’s & Live Search
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/107571440/direct/01/