---------- Forwarded message ----------

Subject:    Be The Change - Support IFEES to Support Planet Earth Appeal!
Date:     14 Aug 2008, 10:11 AM
From:     "Islamic Foundation for Ecology & Environmental Sciences [IFEES]"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Be The Change - Support IFEES to Support Planet Earth Appeal!

Salam, Shalom and Peace brothers and sisters in humanity :

For the last 25 years, IFEES despite being a small team of volunteers
has accomplished a lot with projects all over the world and more.
In order for us to keep up the work, we launched this appeal
a few months back just for our survival but we are far from reaching
our target. We in desperate need of your support and help !

BE THE CHANGE - SUPPORT IFEES TO SUPPORT PLANET EARTH

Please visit our fundraising page at www.justgiving.com/helpifees
and we hope you will support our initiatives and help leave a liveable
planet for future generations.

ABOUT US

IFEES a world wide outreach

*Raising awareness regarding the long term safety of the planet
by setting up training programmes

*Providing guidance on conservation practice and helping
implement sustainable development initiatives in poor and fragile
communities in regions such as East Africa and South Asia

*Producing and publishing educational materials and guidance
literature.

*Campaigning with mainstream environmental organisations on climate
change, fair trade, sustainable development and GM foods.

*Campaigning for safe and renewal sources of energy

*Collaborating with Local Government and local communities in projects
to encourage sustainable living.

*Supporting the formation of autonomous environmental groups and
networks to engage in educational, awareness raising and
campaigning activities.

Visit our web site – www.ifees.org.uk

Help us to raise £20,000 to meet our immediate costs

Donating through this site is simple, fast and totally secure. It
is also the most efficient way to sponsor me: The Islamic Foundation
For Ecology And Environmental Sciences will receive your money faster
and, if you are a UK taxpayer, an extra 28% in tax will be added to
your gift at no cost to you.

To donate please go to  www.justgiving.com/helpifees

Please support us now! Thank you!

Best regards,

- Islamic Foundation for Ecology
and Environmental Sciences (IFEES)

- This is a responsible information based e-mail. If you DO NOT wish to
receive this, simply contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] and you will be removed
from the list immediately.

- IFEES is a registered UK Charity No: 1041198
Please send correspondence to: IFEES, 93 Court
Road, Balsall Heath, Birmingham, B12 9LQ
Tel: 0044-(0)121-440-3500 Fax: 0044-(0)-121-440-8144
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; Website: www.ifees.org.uk

Send big files for free. Simple steps. No registration.
Visit now http://www.nawelny.com