--- On Thu, 8/21/08, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Finally its here! We are now taking orders for Islam Box
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Thursday, August 21, 2008, 5:29 PM

Dear viewer of Islam Box,

Insha Allah this reaches you all in the best of health and highest Iman. With
the blessing of Allah (swt), Islam Box has finally been launched in United
States, Canada and United Kingdom. This gives an opportunity to Muslim Ummah
living in these countries to fully enjoy the blessed month of Ramadhaan. You
and your family will be able to watch five daily prayers and traweah prayers
Live from Masjid AlHaram and Masjid AlNabawee, learn about our beautiful
religion by listening to lectures of great scholars of our time, ask these
scholars any question about jurisprudence in Live question and answer sessions,
sooth yourselves by listening to Quran recitation by top Qarees of the world
and much more. Basically this is a must have device for every Muslim family!!

Islam Box is capable to stream unlimited TV and Radio stations to your
Television Set in your living room, however during the launch period you will
be able to view 20 Islamic TV stations and over 15 Islamic Radio stations from
around the world. As you know that Islamic Media is building at a remarkable
rate mashaAllah and Islam Box is already planning to double the number of
channels by end of this year.

We will soon inshaAllah launch the Islam Box for every part of the world. For
the time being, those other than these three countries should have patience and
continue to enjoy our web based service.

Another service we are planning to introduce very soon is Video on demand
through which you will be able to watch your favorite shows on your TV Set
through Islam Box in your own time whether it is a Fajr prayer from Masjid
AlHaram or Masjid AlNabwee, a beautiful documentary about Allah (swt) creation,
Children's cartoon, youth program or a talk by inspirational speaker, all would
be available at a touch of a button.

Ordering Islam Box is easy; sign up at www.islambox.com (your old account
details on www.islambox.tv won't work), you will receive an activation email
from us in your mail box, click on an activation link provided in the email, it
will take you back to Islam Box website, order an appropriate package and we
will contact you within a day regarding your order.

We would sincerely like to thank those of you, who have helped us either by
donating, voluntarily subscribing to Islam Box for our low bandwidth service,
we also would like to thank those brothers and sisters who promoted this
platform either by letting people know or by any other way; your support and
prayers has made it possible to shape this idea into reality.

May Allah forgive us all during the blessed month of Ramadhaan.

JazakAllah,

Islam Box