Abida Rahmani

If all the trees in the world were used to make paper it would not be
sufficient to write all the blessings provided to us.

--- On Sun, 8/24/08, ALQURANIC <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: ALQURANIC <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Awesome Recitations
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Sunday, August 24, 2008, 9:43 AM

ALQURANIC Mail [The Ultimate Guide ALQURAN]
Assalam-u-Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,
Forward this message to as many people you can.

[3. Surah Al-e-Imran : Ayah 104]

And from among you there should be a party who invite to good and enjoin what
is right and forbid the wrong, and these it is that shall be successful.

Downloadable Audio Quran and Video Quran
Refer this Group/Site to your friend/relative Refer
Quran Urdu Translation Download or View

Awesome Recitations

Listen to or Download Recitations

AbdulAzeez al-Ahmad
AbdulBari ath-Thubaity

AbdulBaset AbdulSamad [Mujawwad]
AbdulBaset AbdulSamad [Murattal]

AbdulBaset AbdulSamad [Warsh]
Abdullah Ali Jabir

Abdullah Ali Jabir [Studio]
Abdullah Awwad al-Juhaynee

Abdullah Basfar
Abdullah Khayat

AbdulMuhsin al-Qasim
AbdulRazaq bin Abtan al-Dulaimi [Mujawwad]

AbdulWadood Haneef
Abdur-Rahman as-Sudays

AbdurRashid Sufi [Khalaf]
Abdurrashid Sufi [Soosi]

Abu Bakr al-Shatri
Ahmed ibn Ali al-Ajamy

Al-Hussaynee Al-'Azzazzee w/Children
Ali Abdur-Rahman al-Huthaify

Aziz Alili
Fares Abbad

Hamad Sinan
Hani ar-Rifai

Ibraheem Al-Jibreen
Khaalid al-Qahtaanee

Maher al-Muaiqly
Mahmood Khaleel Al-Husaree

Mishaari Raashid al-Aafaasee
Muhammad AbdulKareem

Muhammad al-Luhaidan
Muhammad al-Mehysni

Muhammad Ayyoob
Muhammad Jibreel

Muhammad Siddeeq al-Minshawi
Muhammad Siddeeq al-Minshawi [Mujawwad]

Mustafa al3azzawi
Nabil ar-Rifai

Sa'ud al-Shuraym
Saad al-Ghaamidi

Sadaqat Ali
Sahl Yaaseen

Salaah Bukhaatir
Salah al-Budair

Saleh al Taleb
Sodais and Shuraim

Tawfeeq ibn Saeed as-Sawa'igh

Recitations from Haramain Taraweeh

Madinah Imaams
Madinah Taraweeh 1423
Madinah Taraweeh 1426

Madinah Taraweeh 1427
Madinah Taraweeh 1428
Makkah Taraweeh 1424

Makkah Taraweeh 1425
Makkah Taraweeh 1426
Makkah Taraweeh 1427

Makkah Taraweeh 1428

Recitations with Translations

AbdulBaset AbdulSamad with Ibrahim Walk [Saheeh Intl Translation]
AbdulBaset AbdulSamad with Naeem Sultan [Pickthall Translation]
Abdullah Basfar with Ibrahim Walk [Saheeh Intl Translation]
Mishaari Raashid with Ibrahim Walk [Saheeh Intl Translation]
Mishaari Raashid with Saabir [Muhsin Khan Translation]
Muhammad Ayoob with Mikaal Waters [Muhsin Khan Translation]
Nadir al-Qallawi with Bilaal Abdul-Karim [Muhsin Khan Translation]
Shakir Qasami with Aslam Athar [Pickthall Translation]
Sodais and Shuraim with Aslam Athar [Pickthall Translation]
Sodais and Shuraim with Naeem Sultan [Pickthall Translation]
Sodais and Shuraim [Urdu Translation]
.

Our Lord! surely we have heard a preacher calling to the faith, saying: Believe
in your Lord, so we did believe; Our Lord! forgive us therefore our faults, and
cover our evil deeds and make us die with the righteous.

Give your Suggestion, help us improve Suggest

Invite a Friend to join the ALQURANIC Group Invite
or If you'd like to add your relatives/friends emails in
this mailing list then Email us (one address per line)

If you are receiving this email as a forwarded message, Join Now

New in Downloads Section

Complete Sahih Bukhari in Urdu (Zip Format)
*File Size 295 MB

Complete Sahih Bukhari in English (Zip Format)
*File Size 1.43 MB

Qari Waheed Zafar Qasmi MP3 Audio Quran (Zip Format)
*File Size 385 MB

Shuraim & Sudais MP3 Audio Quran (Zip Format)
*File Size 525 MB

Yahoo Group ALQURANIC
Website URL: www.alquranic. com
Group URL: www.yahoogroups. com/group/ alquranic