AL-ISLAAH PUBLICATIONS
P.O.Box 1106 Kroonstad,South Africa, 9500
Tel no.: 27-56 -2124604  /   Mobile no: 083 477 3786    /   Fax no:
086 602 9424
e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]    web-site: www.everymuslim.net

 Dua to Read after the Recitation of the Qur'an

1.      Allahumma aa-nis wah-shati fi-qabri.
2.      Allahummar hamni bil-qur’an-nil azeem waj-‘al-hu li imam-mow
wa-nur-row wa-hu-dow wa-rahmah.
3.      Allahumma dhakkirni minhu ma nussietu, wa 'alimni minhu ma
jahiltu, war zuqni tilaawatahu aa-na-allaili wa-aa-na annahaari,
waj'alhu li hujjatan.
4.      Ya Rabbal-‘alameen.                  [Itti-haaf  Vol.4, Pg.
496]

Translation:

1.      Allah ,divert my restlessness in the grave into peace.

2.      O Allah! let me receive Your mercy by means of the Noble
Qur’an and make it my guide as well as a source of light, guidance and
grace for me.

3.      O Allah ! revive my memory of whatever I was made to forget
from the Noble Qur’an, grant me understanding of whatever part I know
not, enable me to recite it during hours of day and night and make it
my main argumentative support (in all matters),

4.       O Nourisher of the worlds.

VIEW THE ARABIC TEXT

Courtesy: AL-ISLAAH PUBLICATIONS ( www.everymuslim.net )

AL-ISLAAH PUBLICATIONS