Just curious,  are you using the django built in web server for
development?  The reason why I'm asking is because I don't recall
having any problems at all when changing a view and it not picking up
the change.  Every time I save a file, the build in web server
automatically updates it.

If you're using apache - do you mind if I ask what advantages you have
with Apache that the built in web server doesn't have?  Not
questioning, just very curious is all.

-David
http://www.thedarktrumpet.com

On Sep 12, 11:00 am, n00m <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sep 12, 6:11 pm, "Keith Eberle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > i don't think he marked it as spam, but rather &ges
• Monitor their progress to ensure that they complete their education
• Help divert the children from potential child labor practices

Meeting Needs of Orphans and their Guardians:
To ensure that the orphans attend schools and are not forced to work in child labor activities, Hidaya offers a monthly allowance to widowed mothers.  In addition, each orphan receives a monthly allowance, school tuition, school uniforms, shoes, books, and school supplies.  In some cases, other family needs such as health care, home repairs, and water hand pumps are also provided to ensure that the bare-minimum needs of the school-going children are met.

Monitoring Orphans and After-School Programs:
To ensure that they do not fall behind in studies, Hidaya team members assigned to each child meet regularly with teachers, school officials and guardians. To further help students excel, Hidaya offers after-school programs to provide hands-on training in basic computer skills. To date, 10% of the supported orphans have undergone this innovative technology training program.

Hidaya's Orphans and How you can Help:
Currently, Hidaya is supporting 819 orphans and 347 widowed mothers under this project.  By the end of 2008 over 1500 orphans and 600 widows are expected to benefit from this project, Insha'Allah. The cost to support an orphan ranges between $30 and $50 per month depending on the region. Your donation to support this noble cause can help an orphaned child lead a normal and fulfilling life – a worthwhile cause in this world, and in the hereafter.

Read more about the No Orphan without Education Project at:
http://www.hidaya.org/educational/no-orphan-without-education/

To Donate your Zakat or Sadaqah online towards this project via electronic check or credit card, please visit:
https://donation.hidaya.org/donation.aspx?projectId=77

You may sign up for our Automatic Monthly Withdrawal Program for No Orphan without Education Project, or any of our projects by filling out the following form and faxing or mailing it back to us:
http://www.hidaya.org/documents/forms/autowithdrawalform.pdf

You can mail checks payable to "Hidaya Foundation" at:
Hidaya Foundation, P.O. Box 5481, Santa Clara, CA 95056

Sincerely,

Waseem Baloch
Toll free: (866) 244-3292
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hidaya Foundation is a US based non-profit 501(c)(3) charitable organization, with Tax ID # 77-0502583.  Its mission is to implement educational, health care and social welfare projects in economically depressed areas of the world.