Assalamualikum,

Please  pass this message to your friends,the brother needs your urgent help,so
help him with as much donation..  Allah loves sincerity in deen so give as much
donation and get as much rewards in this blessed month of Ramadan jazakallah
for your sincere donation.
 Before going through blw  message.Please do watch the video clip and pass it
to your friends.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RIv2Ax_Rfw

Message.

Dear Brother/Sister,

My name is Muhammad Abdul Mannan. I am a GP in Rossendale, Lancashire.

WE NEED YOU TO DONATE AS MUCH MONEY POSSIBLE TO THIS EXCELLENT CAUSE:

1 Go to WWW.POSITIVESTART.ORG.UK
2 Go to the Fundraiser page
3 Read our online portfolio
4 PLEASE Donate via PAYPAL/Cheque/Postal order

Since my return to Rossendale in 2003, I have been actively involved in working
with the youth of this area.  By the Mercy of Allah SWT, our efforts have come
leaps and bounds.  They say that in Dawah, so long as the Da'ee works with best
of intentions, Allah not only provides but helps in ways his servants hadn't
even thought of, AND we have indeed seen that in Rossendale.

Over the last 4 years, we have become a Charity organisation and provide over
160 sessions of activity a year in Rossendale.  We organise Youth clubs,
Football training, Tournaments, Outdoor trips, Residentials, Craft sessions,
Circles, Masjid visits, Interfaith work, Community Cohesion work, Research and
much more. Alhamdu Lillah we have 2 Full time workers now.

We are now buying a building to use as a youth centre.  It will Insha Allah
house a Gym, IT facilities, Training suites, Offices, Classroom, Catering
facilities, Cafe.

The above facilities can be hired by other users so that our organisation can
generate income and become SELF SUFFICIENT in the future.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE donate as much as you can. Of the 160k we have raised 120k
so just another 40k to go.

If you want to discuss the project, please feel free to call me on 07854 866659.

May Allah SWT Accept your Sadaqah, Ameen

Shukran,  Wassalam

Muhammad Abdul Mannan

--
Dr M A Mannan