Third world war and Dajjal part 12
>From the book of Molanah Asim umer
Abu Huraira say rewayat ha k jub black flag walay east say niklain gay  to in
ko koie tihng nhi rok sakaky gee. huta k wo aylia(batulmakdus) may nasab ker
diya jaian gay'
Ap(peace beupon him) kay time may kharasa ke boundary Iraq  say india tak and
south may river amo tak phalee hoe thi .
if we see present situtaion it is very clear that jews are now plainning in the
light of these hadith actually RAsool(SAW) told this to the  muslim  .the
reason this was that Muslim have to plan according to thsese hadith . we should
congratulate those people which are now in hill after understanding  the
meaning of these hadith .power of Dajjal may be so strong but inshAllah Allah
will make this group of people which will fight with DAjjal forces very strong.
RAsooL(SAW) said " when u see black flog coming from the kharasa you should be
with them  .coz khalifa of Allah Imam Mehdi will be in them "
in another hadith RAsool(SAW) said  kuch bhi ho kisee thing ke perwa na kerna
is lashker  may samil ho jana "

"Nestle is yahodee company we should boycot it "
advise
i read in a book of Dua that a person who recite first 10 verses of Surah kafh
will save from the dissension of DAjjal . in other hadith it it is mention that
a person who will learn the first three verses of Surah Kafh , and read infront
of DAjjal will remain save from Dissension of DAjjal . we should all pray for
us that Allah save us from Dissension of Dajjal coz it will be very crucial
time for muslim and also pray for me and all muslim that Allah make our Faith
very very strong coz the a person who will have weak FAith will be catch by
DAjjal.
  Allah save us
Ameen
Remmember me in your prayer