In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

An Example of
The Greatness of Allah

We learn from Verse 39:67 that the greatness of Allah is far beyond human
comprehension - the verse states that all the universes are "folded within
God's hand."

We know that our universe is the smallest and innermost of all universes.
Meanwhile, our scientific advances have shown us that our galaxy, the Milky
Way, is 100,000 light years across, and that our universe contains a billion
such galaxies and a billion trillion stars, plus countless decillions of
heavenly bodies. Our universe is estimated to span distances in excess of
20,000,000,000 light years.

Count the Stars! If we take only a quintillion [1,000,000,000,000,000,000] of
the stars (while it may sound a great quantity, but in reality there are
countless more stars than just this) and simply only count them [from zero to
quintillion] one count per second, day and night, this will take 32 billion
years (more than the age of the universe). That is how long it will take to
just "count" them; but Allah "created" them.

What we cannot even "count" Allah "created" them. SUCH is the greatness of
Allah!!

Tomorrow's Topic: Tauba

P.S. Pass it on to friends, family, neighbors, Muslims and Non Muslims alike.

www.MuslimYouths.org