Bismillah Hir Rahmaan Nir Raheem
Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatuallahi wa barakatuhu

The Book Pertaining to Piety and Softening of Hearts (Kitab Al-Zuhd wa
Al-Raqa'iq)
Muslim :: Book 42 : Hadith 7124
Abu Huraira[may Allah be pleased with him] reported *Allah's Messenger (may
peace be upon him) as saying: All the people of my Ummah would get pardon
for their sins except those who publicise them*. And (it means) that a
servant should do a deed during the night and tell the people in the morning
that he has done so and so, whereas Allah has concealed it. And he does a
deed during the day and when it is night he tells the people, whereas Allah
has concealed it. Zuhair has used the word hijar for publicising.

The Book Pertaining to Repentance and Exhortation to Repentance (Kitab
Al-Tauba)
Muslim :: Book 37 : Hadith 6620
Abu Sirma [may Allah be pleased with him] reported that when the time of the
death of Abu Ayyub Ansari drew near, he said: I used to conceal from you a
thing which I heard from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and *I
heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as sayirig: Had you not
committed sins, Allah would have brought into existence a creation that
would have committed sin (and Allah) would have forgiven them.*

The Book of Purification (Kitab Al-Taharah)
Muslim :: Book 2 : Hadith 441
'Amr b Sa'id b al-As [may Allah be pleased with him] reported: I was, with
Uthman that he called for ablution water and said: I heard Allah's Messenger
(may peace be upon him) say: When the time for a prescribed prayer comes, if
any Muslim perform ablution well and offers his prayer) with humility and
bowing, *it will be an expiation for his past sins, so long as he has not
committed a major sin; and this applies to for all times.*

*--
**Surah Isra 17 verse 80 Say: "O my Lord! let my entry be by the Gate of
Truth and Honor and likewise my exit by the Gate of Truth and Honor; and
grant me from Thy Presence an authority to aid (me)."

Ameen
Transliteration :Wa qur rabbi adkhilni mudkhala sidqiw wa akhrijni mukhraja
sidqiw wa-j'al li mil ladunka sulta_nan nasira_(n).

Al-Tirmidhi HadithHadith 2482 Narrated by AbuHurayrah  (May Allah be pleased
with him)
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) used to say, " O Allah, grant me
benefit in what Thou hast taught me, teach me what will benefit me, and
increase my knowledge. Praise be to Allah in all circumstances. I seek
refuge in Allah from the state of those who go to Hell."
Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah transmitted it, Tirmidhi saying this is a tradition
whose isnad is gharib.

Ameen*