THE NATIONS RISE & FALL WHY?

In the present world scenario it is necessary to understand the Divine Law of
The Rise and Fall of Nations. In this book the Author discusses in details with
a high level of logical approach, the causes & consequences of Moral Decay, the
Evidence of History, and our moral conditions, elements of reforms and thinking
of reforming yourself & what are the Righteous Actions?

Below are some excerpts from the book to provide a brief insight into the
benefits and reminders contained in this treatise:
We should have a clear conception of what is evil and what is good, so that we
may endeavor to eliminate evil and enforce piety with all the power at our
command.
God keeps a constant watch over what constructive and reformative measures they
take and what havoc they bring about in the world…..
Righteous action means to make full and proper use of the God-given
potentialities and resources…..
Please read
THE NATIONS RISE & FALL WHY?
FREE Available on
www.prophetmuhammadforall.org
(A unique & comprehensive FREE e-Library in Multiple Languages)
and many more books for the complete family in Multiple Languages

The purpose of the web site is to provide wide range, authentic & comprehensive
information about all the teachings of Islam at one place with unique FREE
download facilities.

We will highly appreciate if you introduce among your friends in the best
possible manners.

Jazakumullah Khair/Peace