Subject: Write to Tarek Mehanna

Please write to Tarek - I finally have his address:

Tarek Mehanna
ID# 50660
Room E327
Unit E3
Plymouth Country Correctional Facility
26 Long Pond Road
Plymouth
MA 02360
USA

If you can spare the time, please send him a letter, as he would very much love
to hear from all of you, and he appreciates your support a great deal. He
cannot receive anything other than a letter, and cannot see visitors still at
this time, but your words will mean a great deal to him. Please also feel free
to distribute the address on any additional forums

Tarek and his family thank you sincerely for your attention and loyalty as
friends

For anyone who has sent me a message for Tarek previously - these have been
passed on but you may want to write again, especially with Eid coming up.

Kind regards
Maryam

JamaicaMuslimahSURAH22