From: a...@yahoo.com <a...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Bismillah [IslamCity] Happy New Year!
To: "eGroup For Muslims Around The World" <islamcity@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 7:29 AM

Happy New Year!

Revellers in New Zealand already enjoyed the New Year, perhaps Japanese as
well. Click here to know more

When people enjoy fire works I can clearly see the same fire works were enjoyed
by our (British) and USA soldiers in Iraq and in Afghanistan and now the
Israeli soldiers are enjoying in Gaza. The real fire works! I only can see the
reflections of our bombardments in many countries. The differences: people
enjoy fire works to perk them up, to cheer and the people in Iraq, Afghanistan,
Gaza scream, the real fire works shatter their souls.
To support people in Gaza do not enjoy or join fire works.
It is hard to turn the TV or Computer on or grab a newspaper!
I wish someday these arrogant oppressors know that they are human being as well.
Please stop the attack now, this is unbearable!
Fortune-tellers predicted some good and bad things, click here to read.
Though it is not possible but wish no more wars.
- Arif