Major Avitar
 Leibovich
spokeswoman for the Israeli
 Defence
 Ministry

The spokeswoman of Israeli Ministry of defence
was explaining to  the BBC, why some civilians
in Gaza are being targeted ??
she said :
"when those civilians are stoking in their home-cellars
rockets and missiles for Hamas, we cannot consider them
as being civilians anymore ......I am also a civilian and I do not
have missiles and rockets  hiding in home -cellar......" ......unquote

I saw this lady on the TV ,
(and not being myself a blind person) ,
I saw her wearing a  military-uniform ( of a Major)
while officially representing a ministry of defence.
And to be more
 precise , a ministry of defence
of an aggressing-country that did not do anything else
than aggression and occupation the last 60 years.

This lady claims now  to be now "a civilian ",
and that , therefore , "she has no missiles in her cellar at home"
(because , most probably she has those missiles in her office).

The Conclusion :

an Israeli,  wearing his or her  military uniform
while being interviewed by TV cameras (and not by a radio)
and claiming that she or he
 is a civilian,   must be believed...!!!.

(Indeed , in that case , such a clown does really represent Israel !!)

Sherlock Hommos
( I never lie while telling a truth )
05.01.2009

NB :
this Lady Major was on BBC-World TV News
on 03. Jan 2008 interviewed Luise Ducet
at 20.00 hrs.