AL-ISLAAH PUBLICATIONS
P.O.Box 1106 Kroonstad,South Africa, 9500
Tel no.: 27-56 -2124604  /   Mobile no: 083 477 3786    /   Fax no:
086 602 9424
e-mail:  i...@everymuslim.net    web-site: www.everymuslim.net

 DUAS DURING OPPRESSION, TYRANNY , DIFFICULTIES AND CALAMITIES

DUAS DURING OPPRESSION AND TYRANNY

A collection of duas to be read during oppression and tyranny. Recited
by Sheikh AL- Mishary Alfasy. Arabic text, translation and
transliteration included with Arabic recitation. ( EXE FILE - 16 Mb )
DOWNLOAD

******************

QUNOOT NAZILAH

Rasulullah (SAW) sent seventy Sahaaba (RA) who were Qurraa. The tribe
of Banu Sulaym surrounded these Sahaaba (RA) by a place called Bir
Maâoona and murdered them. Jibraaeel (A.S) informed Rasulullah (SAW)
of the incident & conveyed to him the heartfelt message of the Qurraa:
"Inform our people that we met our Rabb. He was pleased with us & (in
turn) pleased us". This incident caused great grief to Rasulullah
(SAW). Abdullah ibn Masâood (RA) narrates that Rasulullah (SAW)
recited Qunoot Naazila for one month continuously cursing the tribe of
Bani Sulaym. (Bukhari)

In view of the above, the Fuqahaa have ruled that in a crisis, the
Muslims should follow the Sunnah of Qunoot & make Dua for the Ummah.
Once again we are in crisis & we should resort to the Sunnah practise.

DOWNLOAD QUNOOT NAAZILAH ( Arabic recitation with translation in Mp3
format. 2.3 Mb )

Arabic Text of Qunoot Naazilah

MORE DUAS

Dua - Upon encountering an enemy or those of authority
Dua - Supplication for one in distress
Dua - Supplication for anxiety and sorrow

Courtesy: AL-ISLAAH PUBLICATIONS ( www.everymuslim.net )