Gaza helps us to learn: Stand firm against Israeli oppression: Condemn Police
Brutality in Oakland and New Orleans. Boycott the Jews! Khutba against
brainwashing.

      January 9: Dr. Siddique gave the Juma khutba in Central Baltimore,
Maryland. Some of the main points of the khutba are given here:

Text:  "Do people think that they will be left alone on saying "We believe."
and that they will not be tested?" [The Qur'an 29:2]

          "The believers, men and women, are protecting friends of each other:
They command what is just and forbid what is evil: They establish prayer and
practice regular charity, and they obey Allah and His messenger. On them will
Allah pour His mercy: For Allah is exalted in Power, Wise." [The Qur'an 9:71.]

Prayer in Islam is a means towards doing good. It is not an end in itself.
Belief must appear in action, otherwise it is fake. As Imam Bukhari put it:
"Iman IS 'Amal." [Faith is Action.]

We must study the Qur'an and Hadith and make them our foundation.  Remember
that our masjids must not become like churches where we keep praising God but
do nothing to stop the evil rampant in our world.

We must be aware that the world is a small place and everything is
interconnected.

Today the satanic forces of Zionist-corporate media are telling Americans that
evil is good. The media condemn the Islamic resistance fighting for Palestine.
The media praise and extol Jewish-Zionist crimes against humanity.

The American people are facing BRAINWASHING on a grand scale. They are being
taught to love their masters and to hate the Islamic world.

A young Black man is shot dead by police ON CAMERA in Oakland, California, and
demonstrators against the atrocity are arrested. Such police murders are also
reported from New Orleans and just about all major cities in the USA over the
years.

Similarly, today we are taught that those who oppose Zionism and Imperialism
are "fundamentalists" if they pray and have beards [or women with hijab], or
are "extremists" if they oppose America through demonstrations and boycotts, or
"terrorists" if they pick up arms to defend themselves and hit back.

Don't be brainwashed. Allah Almighty is testing us. Tell our children that the
TV channels tell lies, the media are controlled by Jewish-Zionist groups.

Always remember the global struggle. Islam is winning everywhere. From the
blood of the martyrs comes victory.

Iraq has brought 150,000 U.S. troops to a standstill. Obama is being brought in
to find a way of extricating them from Iraq. They have been defeated.

In Afghanistan, the Taliban, according to latest reports indicate that the
Taliban now control from 50% to 70% of Afghanistan. Obama will be used to try
and save Kabul from the forces of Islam.

The Hamas mujahideen are very poorly armed and hemmed into a small area where
every Israeli assault kills the women and children of Gaza. No civilian in Gaza
is telling Hamas to surrender. EVERY CHILD is waiting for the day of revenge
against the Jewish terrorist entity.

After we have prayed and fasted and wept, call the radio, the TV, the
newspaper. Give the Islamic viewpoint. Use emailing, make posters, protest,
rally, demonstrate! As Imam Jamil al-Amin has taught: "The extent to which you
resist, is the extent to which you are free."
If we just sit and pray and do nothing, we are SLAVES, not Muslims.
Take care of our community: help homeless women, the political prisoners, the
sick, the jobless, those in debt. Don't waste resources. Eat less, help the
needy.

O Allah help the Muslims to unite on the basis of the Qur'an and the authentic
Hadith. Help us, O Allah, to stand up to the kuffar, the munafiqueen, the
tawaghit.