What is Terrorism and who are the terrorists??
By Dr. Perwazekhudi
January 31, 2009...9:38 am
http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/01/31/what-is-terrorism-and-who-are-the-terrorists/

Dispute on this issue has been going on throughout the world, especially since
9/11. The world's leading Scholars, thinkers and politicians, have not yet;
come UP with a one Single most definition of terrorism or terrorist which will
be acceptable to all. So Far, whoever has defined terrorism; it is either
politically motivated or religiously biased. Therefore we are not able to
develop common Consciences over this crucial issue. The matter even gets more
complex when each country, state, Nation or a group of Individuals, Start
creating their own definition according to their need. IF this latest trend,
continues and the world peace loving majority did not come to a common ground
on this issue, than those people who are Charged with political & religious
Zealous will keep their tunnel Vision, Focused only on very Few terrorist
organizations namely Al Qaeda & Few alike, While hundreds of Other terrorist
groups (including Few States & nations) Will continue their barbaric activities
under our Noses, in the name of survival, self-defense, law and order, Civil
disobedience etc etc. Therefore, we the common people, of this planet have the
responsibility to Identify and Fight against all & every evil, without any
discrimination or personnel biased. Having said that, I would like to present
you, with my understanding of this menace:
"Any one,  who deliberately, in his right state of mind, causes  harm to
another, life or lives  (Human and or Animal) and property (s) without any
legal & or Moral Justification, supported by the local (country, state) and or
international law, in my humble opinion, is a terrorist and whatever, comes
out, as a result, of his action, is  Terrorism". By, "anyone" I mean, Single or
a group of individuals, country, State or Nation and when I say "harm", it
could be anything From a Simple injury, harassment and vandalism to a killing,
Massacre and Mass destruction as well as psychological, social and financial
trauma to others.

After this Explanation, it is not so hard to Figure out that Terrorism is not a
new invention of 21st century, but Existed throughout human history. However,
most of us start hearing about this, only after the unfortunate incident of
9/11. Even though, in the late 20th century we would hear sporadically, about
terrorist activities but with the growth of Electronic media, especially the
Internet, news are spreading in the world within matter of seconds, compare to
days & even months in the past. Here are few examples, of past, recent past and
present, terrorists & terrorism:

1.  Long before Islam & Christianity, Egyptian pharaoh expelled thousands of
Jewish, Children, women, Elderly to Sinai dessert where they lived for Forty
years. Even though considering the nature of Jews (not Jewish or Israelis), who
might have created some problem For the king but no matter what, punishing the
entire Nation For the mistake of only Few, Is not an Excuse.

2. Destruction (1st) of the Salomon's temple, a national heritage of Jewish, by
Nebuchadnezzar and subsequent Exile of Israelites, from their homeland, is
another example of an act of terrorism. However keep in mind, none of these
People, mentioned in 1&2 were Muslims or Christians, but rather worshipers of
kings, Queens or multiple other gods like today's Hindus in India.

3. Similarly, second & third time destruction, of the Salomon's temple by the
Greeks & Romans respectively, who were either Zoroastrians or some other types
of Polytheists.

4. The name of Yazeed, even to this very day, remind us, the earth shaking
event of Karbala, when this evil terrorist committed the worst of the human's
history, terrorism, by mercilessly martyring the grandson of our prophet (PBUH)
and his entire family, including Children and women. This cruel man though was
a Muslim by Faith but certainly not by deeds.

5.  The entire world especially, Muslim & Christian, Cannot forget the atrocity
of the "crusaders" Who slaughtered hundreds of thousand, Muslims, their
children, Females & Elderly in a cold blood. These People, Just like Yazeed,
were the Followers of a Peaceful religion but this time, it was Christianity.

6. Who can ever forget the world's most infamous terrorists namely Hitler &
Stalin, who killed millions of innocent People elsewhere, including in their
respective countries. Interestingly, both were born Christian; however Stalin,
in his adulthood became a communist.

7.  Who is the inventor of "Atomic bomb? Of course a JEW, Albert Einstein, Who
used his God given brain and knowledge to produce an evil, for the destruction
of his own race and Civilization?

8. Now, who were those, who bombed the Hiroshima & Nagasaki with the Atom bomb,
killing thousands of Innocent Japanese, destroying their, buildings, livestock,
plantations and the rest is well known to all of us? These were some of the top
decision makers, in the American government and establishment, who were, also
supposedly Christians but not by their action.

9. Similarly the Kamikaze suicide air attacker, who bombed the Pearl Harbor,
killing thousands American soldiers Plus injured several thousand other without
any mercy. They were From Japan, which is predominantly Buddhist country.

10.  Now we come to relatively recent act of terrorism Which changed the whole
world and that is the 9/11 of 2001 in the United States, Committed by AL- Qaeda
in the leadership of Osama bin Laden, Who( unfortunately) calls himself  a
Muslim, but in reality, he is the worst enemy of Muslims & Islam, Who has
deliberately miss represented this true & peaceful religion of Islam, for his
personnel evil Purposes, which not only helped the enemies of Islam but also
gave them a chance to Further hurt & defame the entire Nation of this peaceful
Godly religion.

11.  The most recent, Massacre in "Gaza" is a painful reminder, to the whole
world, specifically Muslim, of the Jews and their State sponsored terrorism
Which has constantly, in the past sixty years, killed, humiliate and
demoralized, people of Palestine, both Muslims & Christians, as well as
barricading them, from all 3 sides, in a one large prison. In this very recent
war crime of Gaza, alone, Jews killed and injured, several thousand innocent
Palestinians including Four hundreds Children & babies. Not to mention, the
shameless destruction of Schools, houses, mosques, hotels even UN building.

12.  This article will be not complete, IF I do not mention, about the "Hindu
terrorism & terrorists" which is widely ignored or unknown to the west. There
are over 144 different terrorist organizations in India, belonging to Hindus.
Most of them are well known to us in Asia because they have not yet crossed the
border of our continent. Furthermore, India's Famous intelligence agency RAW as
well as at a time the government itself has participated in terrorist
activities such as the killing of 90,000 Plus Kashmiri, Who are resisting the
Indian occupation Since 1947. Furthermore, a massive gang of Hindu terrorists
made of ordinary Hindus, From India who burned & killed alive, over 4000
Muslims From Gujarat (one of the Indian state), with the consent of the State
prime minister Mr. Modi, Who himself is a well  known terrorist even recognized
as Such, by the USA, Where he is not allowed to visit. Furthermore, not too
long ago, in the Malegaon Massacre as well as in the bombing of a passenger
bus, killing sixty two Pakistani citizens, the Indian law enforcement agencies
arrested several Hindu terrorists, Who were involved in these terrorist acts
including the infamous colonel of Indian army "MR. Purohit', while he was Still
on an active duty. Similarly these Hindu terrorists have killed over 30,000
Sikh and several thousand innocent Christians of Indian nationality. Just
because they were asking for their right of Freedom (in case of Sikh) or they
were teaching the Hindus about Jesus & his holy message.

Having Said, that I do not believe all Hindus are terrorist. Just like I stated
above, regarding other religions and non religious terrorism. In fact
terrorists, have no religion, culture or race, rather they are, a group of
deviants, from the human's Norm.

Unfortunately, we are the one, who link them to a particular race, nation or a
religion because of our personnel biased, lack of knowledge or Political gain &
or prejudice. And by doing so we provide these handful criminals, with a larger
Platform as well as hideout among millions of good, law abiding, peace loving
and God Fearing People rather than Identifying them, according to their deeds.
Which will not only Put them into an isolation but also we will be not
alienating so many good people who might look like or Share with them Some
cultural or religious commonalities.

What I wrote in this brief article is no more than a drop in the bucket for
this topic. However, it is good   Starter to provide some for Food For thought,
especially for those, who think that they or their predecessors were angels.