D E A T H

Every man has a fixed period of life given to him when he is born.  We do not
live longer or shorter than this fixed period of life.  Soon we will be
transferred from this worldly life to the graves.  In it we will be alone with
our deeds only.  If they are good, we will be in a state of well being, and if
they are not, we will be in torment until the Day of Resurrection.  The DAY,
when records and ledgers of deeds will be unveiled.  At that time, the scales
will be placed and people’s deeds will be measured.  Whoever had done an atom’s
weight of good shall see it, and whoever had done an atom’s weight of evil
shall see it.

On that DAY, the sun will descent upon people until it is only a mile away,
People will be sweating according to their deeds.  Some will sweat up to their
ankles, some up to their knees, some up to their waists, and some will be
submerged in sweat completely.  On that DAY a bridge extended over Hell will be
set over the Infernal Fire.  It will be thinner than a strand of hair and
sharper than a sword.  Trust and ties of kinship will be sent forth and will
stand on both sides, right and left.  People will pass on it according to their
deeds.  Some will pass like lighting, some will pass crawling and some will be
in between the fast and the slow. On that DAY people will be divided into two
groups, one in Paradise and others in the Hell Fire.

We still have time to re-check our faith & belief since it is duty of each and
every one of us to find out truth and follow it.  We must check the
authenticity of what we are following.  Are we following the true religion or
we just following the elders and religious leaders with closed eyes.  We must
not see the followers of any particular religion and decide rather we must see
the sacred scriptures and compare it with our belief. We should take advantage
of the time we have on Earth as an opportunity to prepare ourselves for death
and all that comes after it.  God has told us in the Holy Quran how we can
decrease the horrors that come after death.

Let us ask our creator O’ Allah, Creator of the Heavens and the Earth, Knower
of the unseen and the seen, we ask You for true repentance and to make us
witness that You are ALLAH and that there is no true deity but You Alone, the
Eternal.  The One who begets not, nor was begotten and that there is none
co-equal or comparable unto to You; You have the Majesty and Bounty, You are
the Ever-Living, the Eternal Guardian.  Ease for us the horrors of that Day and
make us among the happy ones and join us with the righteous, O Allah, the
Sustainer of all that exists show us the right path and guide us towards
accepting and following the true religion ISLAM………..Ameen.

 Abuanas (naee...@gmail.com)