Asa and peace,

Insha'Allaah you're all well :)

In TWO days time I'm going to be taking part in a 20 mile charity walk from
West London to East London (Saturday 7th March - Southall to Green Street) on
with 12 confirmed walkers alhamdulillah!!!!!! All proceeds from the walk will
go towards Interpal.

I have at present raised around about £400 of my £1500 target with many people
still donating and making pledges. Please try and get your pledges and
donations in in the next couple of days, any amount is for the sake of Allaah,
pennies, pounds etc.

With the atrocities that have been committed against the Palestinians many of
the basic amenities which we take for granted, such as shelter, water,
electricity, flour, milk, food and medicine and even paper has been stripped
from them.

Interpal (www.interpal.info) is an amazing charity! They help to raise aid and
funds specifically for those people in need and are specifically involved with
taking over food packages as well as raising funds to help Palestinians rebuild
their lives.

Our walk is with the aim of raising at least £4000 amongst us through our
friends and families, and some of us have our own personal targets. Again this
is all in the way of Allaah swt, anything more than this figure would be
absolutely amazing :)

Please donate at: www.justgiving.com/aishaabbas1 and spread the word :)

Many thanks.

Ws