VULGARITY

Can we match two persons, one who spread VULGARITY in mails and by doing this
SINFUL ACTIVITY he gains bad deed in his account which multiplies rapidly as
much as many people check it and forward it to others and God knows better by
this way of multiplication how many bad deeds would be written in the account
of the person who initiated this mail or forwarded it to others.

On the other hand a person who tries to follow religion in its true spirit and
preach people to obey ALLAH, spread true knowledge about religion, invite
people to check the authenticity of their faith and think about life after
death instead of remaining busy in worldly affairs.  Just imagine if a single
person returns to the true path after reading such mails how much good deeds
will be written in the account of person who initiated this mail.  We cannot
imagine the impact of multiplication of this good act.  It will be known to us
only after death.

God has given us choice and it is our duty to choose right path.  Soon we have
to die and we will loose all the luxuries of life.  Only good deeds will be
with us. We definitely have to reply to our Creator one day.  So why not
prepare for it now.  God will definitely show us right path if we try to find
out.  Let’s try together to repent and achieve permanent success of hereafter
by following true religion.

May ALLAH guide us right path. Aameen
ABUANAS
(Pls reply at naee...@gmail. com )