The group name says it's a group related to islam then why the christian jokes?
why the posting that teaches false information (Jesus martyrdom...) that Islam
rejects?

The first Israeli goes to Heaven
Posted by: "raja chemayel" raja chemayel   chemayelraja
Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:29 pm (PDT)

Sherlock,  talking to the Devil.

When the first Israeli died
and (by mistake) he went to Heaven
and then he found it full of
non-Jews.....also

So he asked if Heaven were a universal place
and why then his people were , at all, "chosen" ??
and what for ??
if at the end all good people meet in one place ?? !!
and all the bad-people go to another place
,
whether they are Jews or not !!

That Israeli asked to meet the Almighty
but only Jesus was available to speak to him .

He said :
Jesus,  why not having a secluded-heaven for us ,
for us , the
Jews only  ??

Jesus replied :
for Jews ,only ??....... what for ??
do you mean that there are still Jews on Earth ??
so my coming and  my martyrdom was for nothing ?? !!

Sherlock Hommos
theologist and theologe and theophile
the seventh day of March 2009