Assalamu alaykum Wa Rahmatullah

If you are having trouble viewing this message, please Click Here

(enable images to see image below)

Seek knowledge Directly from Scholars--- Now from the comfort of your home

Al-hamdulillah, After successful  launch of Aqeedah Course, which was greatly
admired by the students, Now we are pleased to offer you the Fiqh Course FQ110.

Click HERE to register now before all seats are gone. Many students were not
able to register for our previous course due to the limited seats.

Fiqh Course - FQ110 -
Explanation of Ad-Durrar Al-Bahiyyah of
Imaam Muhammed Ash-Shawkaani
http://www.studyislaam.org/oic/

Explained by- Shaykh WasiUllaah Abbas
Teacher in the Grand Mosque (Al-Masjid Al-Haraam), Makkah
Professor, Ummul-Quraa University, Makkah

To begin your OIC experience please  visit www.studyislaam.org/oic/  choose
your classes, and register today!

 If you have any question please post it here  or email us at
oic.albasee...@gmail.com

Quench your thirst for knowledge, Your journey starts NOW. Please Click HERE to
begin    http://www.studyislaam.org/oic/