SOME STUDY ABOUT AHIDTH –3

In the Name of Allah the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

Indeed Allah conferred a great favour on the believers when He sent among them
a Messenger (PBUH) from among themselves, reciting unto them His Verses (the
Qur’an), and purifying them (from sins by their Following him), and instructing
them (in) the Book (the Qur’an) and Al-Hikmah (the wisdom and the SUNNAH of the
Prophet pbuh i.e his legal ways, statements and acts of worship) while before
that they had been in manifest error (Al-Quran,Al-Hakeem, Soorah Al-Imran Ayat
# 164)

WHAT IS FAITH OF A MUSLIM?

VERY SIMPLE! IN ONE SENTENCE:
BELIEVE IN WHATEVER SAID/DONE/INSTRUCTED BY MUHAMMED (PBUH) – This is faith of
Muslim.

TYPES OF MUSLIMS BELIEFS:

Believe in Only One God –He is Allah: The creator, Master, Controller of
every/anything. Sustainer, Cherisher, OmniPresent, All Listener at the same
time and to each individual and etc..

Believe: RISALAT: All Apostles/Messengers and relevant : is The Books and
Angles, & Belief that Muhammad p.b.u.h. Is the Final Messenger and Al-Quran is
the Final Book and “Explanation of Al-Quran and the Wisdom therein “ is The
Explanation given by Muhammed pbuh. In addition, Wisdom is his practice and
instructions.

Qiyamat/The Hour/Resurrection.

To believe that after death, we will be reincarnated and will face our Deeds
and beliefs we had in this world and will be called to stand before justice of
the Lord and if found according to what was ordained in this world then will
have ever lasting peace in Paradise otherwise if the Lord is unhappy with the
performance and beliefs He would send these culprits to the Hell! Allah save us
from Hell Fire.

The Holy Qur’an is the final word of Al-mighty Allah.s.w.t and Muhammed
sallalaho-alai-he-wassalam (pbuh) is the last Messenger and the
EXPLANATION/ISDOM OF AL-QUR’AN IS CONTAINED IN AHADITH. So, if we do not have
Ahadith with Qur’an with us then we cant obey Quranic injunctions.

For example: How many Rak’ats  are to be offered in Fajr, how many in Zuhar,
Asr, Maghrib & Isha? We need Sahi-Hadith.
We have to recite soorah Fateha: in every rak’at. Who told us obviously –
Hadith!

About soora fateha: this soorah and the last two verses of soorah Al-Baqarah
were gifted to The Messenger in the Heavens when he was invited to visit the
LORD of Universes.
The person who wants us to believe that to Jew and to christen were given such
prayer is a liar! Why?
Because the Torah is not available (it is Old Testament of Chriestien) and
Engel was not revealed in English.

The commencing of Fast time and end of fast time – which told us?
In nutshell, it is very clear that we need Ahadith in every Step & occupation –
From Cradle to Grave and from Get-up in the Morning to Retiring to Bed in the
night

If we do not have Sahi-Al-Hadith for all and every function, we cannot be
Muslims as required.

Since many, many Ahait were invented by the time of Imam Bukhari Rehmatuulah
alaih, the Leading Iemma from the time of appearance of Abdullah ibne Saba –
The Hypocrite/Jew, had commenced to take precautions to keep Sahi-Ahadith
separate from invented.
Thus the formulae adopted with more or less points is:

NO HADITH SHOULD CONTRADICT ANY VERSE OF AL-QUR’AN.

NO HADITH SHOULD BE IN CONFLICT WITH ANY OTHER AUTHENTIC AHADITH.

ALL A HADITH ARE DEVIDED INTO SEVERAL CATGORIES:
LIKE SAHI-
GHAREEB,
HASAN,
MUTWATIR,
MAUOQOOF  ETC.
 IN THE NEXT PART WILL STUDY THE VARIOUS TYPES OF
AHADITH.