Dear Brothers & Sisters in Islam:
Assalamo'alai'kum w RahmatUllah:

I was very pleased to see the email "Muslims Demography" yesterday.

Then I was/am upset because my mind boggles
" Will the Muslim Majority in the World change the Scenario of the World,
tilting it to look more Islamic?"

Well I don't find any pleasure in the majority of Muslims - WHY?

1. More than 200 million Arab Muslims can not over power 12 to 15 million Jew
in Israel nor can they tame Israel to come to terms with Muslims.

2. Are the Muslims of today not infighting with each other? what difference
will be if smaller groups grow like mushrooms?

3. A Muslim is Honest, speaker of Truth, Not thief in its real senses, Trust
worthy, Fulfill er of Promises, NOT a drinker nor Ha ram (forbidden) eater,

4 A true Muslim is never a gambler ( forward stock Player, Bet knitters, etc)

5 A Muesli never accepts Interest neither gives money on Interest nor obtains
on Interest.

6. A Muslim always " TRUSTS IN ALLAH - THE LORD OF UNIVERSE/S"

5. A Muslim KEEPS UP MODESTY - COMMANDED BY AL-QUMRAN"- AND - CANNOT AFFORD TO
ENJOY NUDITY - WHICH BRINGS WAR TH OF ALLAH s.w.t

6 A Muslim is not "AFRAID/ASHAMED OF KEEPING BEARD"

Please tell me if the demographics can change the realities.