[
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-4915?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]
Alex Khomchenko updated DRILL-4915:
-----------------------------------
Environment: (was: mac os x 10.12)
> IndexOutOfBoundsException while schema contains different types
> ---------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Key: DRILL-4915
> URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-4915
> Project: Apache Drill
> Issue Type: Bug
> Affects Versions: 1.8.0
> Reporter: Alex Khomchenko
> Attachments: stacktrace.txt, test1.json, test2.json, test3.json
>
>
> Good day.
> First of all - thank you for a great tool!
> I apologise for a bad title for this issue, I hope you will fix it to correct
> one.
> I've found this issue while was running CTAS on S3.
> Given next 3 files in "/drill-error" (files are attached).
> "select * from dfs.`/drill-error`;" returns next:
> +---------+--------------------------------------------------------+
> | id | payload |
> +---------+--------------------------------------------------------+
> | first | {"something":"somewhere","nested":{"foo":42}} |
> | second | {"something":"somewhere","nested":{}} |
> | third | {"something":"somewhere","nested":{"foo":8589934592}} |
> +---------+--------------------------------------------------------+
> While "create table test (id, payload) as select t.id, t.payload from
> dfs.`//drill-error` as t;" fails with attached stacktrace.
> I've traced an issue. It happens at next chain:
> {code:java}
> NullableBigIntReaderImpl.isSet() => NullableBigIntVector.isNull() =>
> UInt1Vector.get()
> {code}
--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)