[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-2855?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
 ]

Adam Saghy updated FINERACT-2855:
---------------------------------
     Attachment: Fineract_1.15.0_Duplicate_Overdraft_Interest_Issue.pdf
    Component/s: Savings
    Description: 
Greetings.
I am trying to evaluate the OD functionalities. 
 
While testing, I find that the Interest posting getting duplicated daily.
I have enclosed a detailed report for your reference.
 
Could you kindly evaluate and plan a suitable fix? 
 
Regards
Bala.
Fineract/Mifos enthusiast.
 
See more details in the attachment.

> Duplicate overdraft interest transactions created on successive business dates
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: FINERACT-2855
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-2855
>             Project: Apache Fineract
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Savings
>    Affects Versions: 1.15.0
>            Reporter: Adam Saghy
>            Priority: Critical
>         Attachments: Fineract_1.15.0_Duplicate_Overdraft_Interest_Issue.pdf
>
>
> Greetings.
> I am trying to evaluate the OD functionalities. 
>  
> While testing, I find that the Interest posting getting duplicated daily.
> I have enclosed a detailed report for your reference.
>  
> Could you kindly evaluate and plan a suitable fix? 
>  
> Regards
> Bala.
> Fineract/Mifos enthusiast.
>  
> See more details in the attachment.



--
This message was sent by Atlassian Jira
(v8.20.10#820010)

Reply via email to