Akhil-1527 commented on issue #98:
URL: 
https://github.com/apache/fineract-loan-origination/issues/98#issuecomment-5848758487

   Hi, I'd like to work on this one. My plan is to first move the inline 
templates and styles of `staff-application-detail.component` and 
`staff-layout.component` into their own `.html` and `.scss` files, then pull 
out the sections that clearly stand on their own (credit score, approval 
actions, approval history, Fineract integration info, and the sidebar 
navigation) as child components that follow the existing feature folder layout. 
No behavior or styling changes, and I'll run the frontend build, lint and tests 
before opening the PR. If it's easier to review, I can split it into two PRs, 
one per component. Could you assign it to me?
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to