[
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-790?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=18119825#comment-18119825
]
Shwetan Londhe commented on FINERACT-790:
-----------------------------------------
Hi [~adamsaghy], I'd like to look into this issue.
I noticed it's been open for a long time, and the codebase around loan
disbursement, reversal, and journal-entry posting has changed quite a bit since
this was filed. I’d first like to verify whether it is still reproducible on
the current {{develop}} branch and review the relevant changes in this area
before proposing a fix.
I'll post my findings here once I've done that. Flagging you since you recently
updated the issue, just in case there’s anything relevant I should be aware of
-thanks!
> Double journal entry on reversal then post of disburse to savings.
> ------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Key: FINERACT-790
> URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-790
> Project: Apache Fineract
> Issue Type: Bug
> Components: Accounting, Loan
> Affects Versions: 1.3.1, 1.8.0
> Environment: All
> Reporter: Nyota Macharia
> Priority: Critical
> Labels: beginner-friendly, p1
>
> First apply for loan and link savings account. Then disburse the loan to
> savings. Reverse the disbursal then disburse again. The implication during
> the second disbursal is that journal entries for the first (reversed)
> disbursal will be recreated hence making it a double entry.
--
This message was sent by Atlassian Jira
(v8.20.10#820010)