shivaansh0610-LUFFY commented on issue #376:
URL: 
https://github.com/apache/fineract-backoffice-ui/issues/376#issuecomment-6056064355

   Reproduced part of this on current develop, sharing exact details in case 
they help whoever picks it up.
   
   Environment: apache/fineract develop @ f9c2fcdc1c (1.16.0-SNAPSHOT), 
PostgreSQL 18.3, tenant default, fresh database. I created a client, a group 
(with the client as a member) and a loan product first.
   
   1. POST /v1/loans with loanType "glim", isParentAccount true, totalLoan 
10000 and a standard 4-month schedule (same shape as FeignGlimHelper.applyGlim 
in the integration tests) returns 200 with loanId 1 and glimId 1.
   
   2. The same body with only totalLoan removed returns 403 
error.msg.unknown.data.integrity.issue. The server log shows: null value in 
column "principal_amount" of relation "glim_accounts" violates not-null 
constraint, from INSERT INTO "glim_accounts" (...). The transaction rolls back 
and nothing is written.
   
   So on this build a valid GLIM parent request works, and the failure I can 
reproduce is a request without totalLoan passing validation and failing at the 
database with a generic 403. I haven't checked whether the payload that 
originally produced this report omitted totalLoan, or whether MySQL/MariaDB 
behave the same.
   
   As @Aman-Mittal  suggested, I'll raise this on the dev list before opening 
anything in Jira. @paultofunmi, are you still working on this? Happy to leave 
it with you or coordinate.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to