Messages by Date
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] [MNG-6797] Remember if Maven model problems were encountered. [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Migrate integration test from maven-verifier to maven-executor [maven-ear-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Migrate source-release ITs from maven-verifier to maven-executor [maven-apache-resources]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Run post-generation builds through maven-executor instead of maven-invoker [maven-archetype]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Bump org.codehaus.mojo:animal-sniffer-maven-plugin from 1.27 to 1.28 [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Bump org.graalvm.buildtools:native-maven-plugin from 1.1.12 to 1.1.14 [maven-mvnd]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Bump org.graalvm.nativeimage:svm from 25.0.4.1 to 25.0.4.1.1 [maven-mvnd]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Bump org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin from 6.1.2 to 6.2.0 [maven-indexer]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Internalize plexus-classworlds and add JPMS module support (fixes #11028) [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Bump org.xmlunit:xmlunit-core from 2.13.0 to 2.14.0 [maven-antrun-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Port the IT scripts from BeanShell to Groovy [maven-war-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] Bump org.mockito:mockito-core from 4.11.0 to 5.0.0 [maven-help-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] Deprecate project; users should go to maven-executor instead [maven-verifier]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] Stop the whole process tree when a build runs into its timeout [maven-invoker]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] Bump org.xmlunit:xmlunit-core from 2.13.0 to 2.14.0 [maven-antrun-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [MSHARED-1138] Consider dropping support for legacy repo layout [maven-verifier]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [MSHARED-1073] Shared classloader in embedded launcher [maven-verifier]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Console modes: --console=plain/rich/verbose/machine [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] Bump org.mockito:mockito-junit-jupiter from 4.11.0 to 5.0.0 [maven-invoker-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] Bump org.slf4j:slf4j-api from 1.7.36 to 2.0.0 [maven-invoker-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] [MARTIFACT-45] Enhance the IT test to verify the detectSkip [maven-artifact-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Remove unused maven-verifier pin from the IT build [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] [MNG-8174] Fix NPE when a property references itself in a plugin configuration (backport #12932) [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Expose Maven logging output capabilities in Maven 4.1 [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Expose Maven logging output capabilities in Maven 4.0 [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Expose Maven logging output capabilities in Maven 3.10 [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[I] Forked executor blocks until caller-supplied stdin reaches EOF [maven-executor]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Force forked JVM mode for Maven 4 ITs [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] Give consumers the pieces every migration from maven-invoker rewrites [maven-executor]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] Give consumers the pieces every migration from maven-invoker rewrites [maven-executor]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Internalize plexus-classworlds and add JPMS module support (fixes #11028) [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] Migrate surefire-its fixture from maven-verifier to maven-executor (3.5.x) [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [MSHARED-1420] Emit warn in case the embedded launcher cannot be used [maven-verifier]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [MSHARED-1420] Emit warn in case the embedded launcher cannot be used [maven-verifier]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[I] Give consumers the pieces every migration from maven-invoker rewrites [maven-executor]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] Run the "invoker" Maven executor through maven-executor [maven-release]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] Invoke the javadoc goal on sibling modules through maven-executor [maven-javadoc-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] Deprecate project; users should go to maven-executor instead [maven-invoker]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Internalize plexus-classworlds and add JPMS module support (fixes #11028) [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] [MNG-8174] Fix NPE when a property references itself in a plugin configuration (backport #12932) [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] Deprecate project; users should go to maven-executor instead [maven-verifier]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[I] Roadmap to replace maven-verifier and maven-invoker [maven-executor]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Internalize plexus-classworlds and add JPMS module support (fixes #11028) [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Internalize plexus-classworlds and add JPMS module support (fixes #11028) [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Internalize plexus-classworlds and add JPMS module support (fixes #11028) [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] Consider updating plexus-archiver to 4.14.0 [maven-assembly-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[I] Consider updating plexus-archiver to 4.14.0 [maven-war-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Add Maven 4 to the CI matrix [maven-verifier]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] Run post-generation builds through maven-executor instead of maven-invoker [maven-archetype]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] Run the failsafe ITs through maven-executor instead of maven-invoker [maven-gpg-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Bump org.graalvm.nativeimage:svm from 25.0.4.1 to 25.0.4.1.1 [maven-mvnd]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Bump org.graalvm.buildtools:native-maven-plugin from 1.1.12 to 1.1.14 [maven-mvnd]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Bump org.mockito:mockito-core from 5.18.0 to 5.23.0 [maven-indexer]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Add Maven 4 to the CI matrix [maven-archetypes]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Exclude the wartests directory from RAT on 4.0.x [maven-war-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Console modes: --console=plain/rich/verbose/machine [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Point the deprecation at the standalone maven-executor [maven-invoker]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Support Maven PowerShell launcher hosts [maven-invoker]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [MSHARED-832] Cannot invoke maven from path with parentheses on Windows [maven-invoker]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] Deprecate project; users should go to maven-executor instead [maven-invoker]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [MSHARED-1041] Refactor: remove duplicate code, use addArg internally [maven-invoker]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [MSHARED-832] Cannot invoke maven from path with parentheses on Windows [maven-invoker]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [MSHARED-1041] Refactor: remove duplicate code, use addArg internally [maven-invoker]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[I] Forked executor leaves the process tree behind on timeout [maven-executor]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[I] Embedded Maven 4.0.0-rc-6 hangs inside a Surefire forked JVM [maven-executor]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Improve log messages [maven-shade-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] Point the deprecation at the standalone maven-executor [maven-invoker]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] Exclude the wartests directory from RAT on 4.0.x [maven-war-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] (doc) Add Maven Configuration page to site navigation and user guide [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] [MNG-8174] Fix NPE when a property references itself in a plugin configuration (backport #12932) [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] Correct API mappings in MIGRATION.md [maven-verifier]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Maven 3.10.x should use Maven 3.1 validation in strict mode [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[I] Isolate ITs that use the default build-cache location [maven-build-cache-extension]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[I] EmbeddedMavenExecutor restores a constructor-time System snapshot after every run [maven-executor]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[I] Forked executor closes caller-supplied stdout and stderr streams [maven-executor]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] Migrate surefire-its fixture from maven-verifier to maven-executor [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Port the IT scripts from BeanShell to Groovy [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] Replace maven-verifier with an in-repo Verifier on maven-executor [maven-build-cache-extension]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Support Maven 4 in the embedded launcher [maven-verifier]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] Migrate core ITs from maven-verifier to maven-executor [maven-integration-testing]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] Migrate core ITs from maven-verifier to maven-executor (3.10.x) [maven-integration-testing]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Maven 3.10.x should use Maven 3.1 validation in strict mode [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Improve log messages [maven-shade-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] Bump org.graalvm.buildtools:native-maven-plugin from 1.1.12 to 1.1.14 [maven-mvnd]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] Bump org.graalvm.nativeimage:svm from 25.0.4.1 to 25.0.4.1.1 [maven-mvnd]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Maven 3.9.x should use Maven 3.1 validation in strict mode [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] Port the IT scripts from BeanShell to Groovy [maven-war-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] Port the IT scripts from BeanShell to Groovy [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] Remove unused maven-verifier pin from the IT build (4.0.x) [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] Remove unused maven-verifier pin from the IT build [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] Migrate integration tests from maven-verifier to maven-executor [maven-remote-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] Migrate integration test from maven-verifier to maven-executor [maven-ear-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] Bump org.graalvm.nativeimage:svm from 25.0.4.1 to 25.0.4.1.1 [maven-mvnd]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] Migrate source-release ITs from maven-verifier to maven-executor [maven-apache-resources]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] Bump jline.version from 4.4.3 to 4.4.5 [maven-mvnd]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] Bump org.graalvm.buildtools:native-maven-plugin from 1.1.12 to 1.1.14 [maven-mvnd]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Console modes: --console=plain/rich/verbose/machine [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] Bump org.mockito:mockito-core from 4.11.0 to 5.0.0 [maven-jarsigner-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [MSHARED-1074] Improvement performance of getMavenVersion in ForkedLauncher [maven-verifier]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [MSHARED-1138] Consider dropping support for legacy repo layout [maven-verifier]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] Deprecate project; users should go to maven-executor instead [maven-verifier]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [MSHARED-1147] Inconsistent for settingsFile argument - Maven local repository detecting [maven-verifier]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [MSHARED-1140] Simplify Maven version extraction in the forked launcher [maven-verifier]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [MSHARED-1140] Simplify Maven version extraction in the forked launcher [maven-verifier]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [MSHARED-1074] Improvement performance of getMavenVersion in ForkedLauncher [maven-verifier]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [MSHARED-1136] Deprecate verifier.forkMode in favor of maven.verifier.forkMode [maven-verifier]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [MSHARED-1132] Improved handling of system and user properties [maven-verifier]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [MSHARED-1132] Improved handling of system and user properties [maven-verifier]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [MSHARED-1073] Shared classloader in embedded launcher [maven-verifier]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [MSHARED-1147] Inconsistent for settingsFile argument - Maven local repository detecting [maven-verifier]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [MSHARED-1136] Deprecate verifier.forkMode in favor of maven.verifier.forkMode [maven-verifier]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[I] `ExecutorTool` resolves a non-ASF plugin into the test local repository [maven-executor]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] [MNG-8112] Honor export descriptors from the extension classpath [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] Maven 4 job fails until org.apache:apache:40 is released [maven-parent]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] Warn when a hook or selector script is BeanShell [maven-invoker-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Bump version to 3.5.0-SNAPSHOT [maven-archetype]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Add Maven 4 to the CI matrix [maven-apache-resources]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] Embedded launcher cannot start Maven 4: MavenCling has no doMain method [maven-verifier]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[I] [DISCUSSION] Overall plan for classloader improvements in Maven 4.1 [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Ignore split local repository when installing IT artifacts [maven-invoker-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] [MINVOKER-377] Invoker plugin should sanitize environment it obeys [maven-invoker-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Console modes: --console=plain/rich/verbose/machine [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] Support Maven 4 in the embedded launcher [maven-verifier]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] Exclude the .tokensave directory from source releases [maven-apache-resources]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] Re-enable MNG-1088 IT: concurrent builder correctly handles reactor plugins [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Build and verify with Maven 4.0.0-rc-6 [maven-xinclude-extension]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[I] Run the ITs on Maven 4 [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[I] Maven 4 job fails until org.apache:apache:40 is released [maven-parent]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[I] Verbose tree differs under Maven 4: managed versions are not applied to transitive dependencies [maven-dependency-tree]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[I] Embedded launcher cannot start Maven 4: MavenCling has no doMain method [maven-verifier]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] Repository-resolved parent gets a basedir inside the local repository under Maven 4 [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] Bump version to 3.5.0-SNAPSHOT [maven-archetype]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Run verify scripts with Groovy directly and drop maven-script-interpreter [maven-archetype]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] Reduce log level of "no files to analyze" to INFO [maven-pmd-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Reduce "no files found" log level to INFO and skip execution [maven-pmd-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [I] Update description of "targetJdk" configuration to be independet of JDK values [maven-pmd-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Update description of "targetJdk" [maven-pmd-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] Bump org.mockito:mockito-core from 5.18.0 to 5.23.0 [maven-indexer]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Build report: structured JSON report with per-mojo log capture [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
[PR] Bump org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin from 6.1.2 to 6.2.0 [maven-indexer]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/21
Re: [PR] Build report: structured JSON report with per-mojo log capture [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [PR] Build report: structured JSON report with per-mojo log capture [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [PR] Build report: structured JSON report with per-mojo log capture [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [PR] Build report: structured JSON report with per-mojo log capture [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [PR] Build report: structured JSON report with per-mojo log capture [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [PR] Build report: structured JSON report with per-mojo log capture [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [PR] Build report: structured JSON report with per-mojo log capture [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [PR] Build report: structured JSON report with per-mojo log capture [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [PR] Build report: structured JSON report with per-mojo log capture [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [PR] Build report: structured JSON report with per-mojo log capture [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [PR] Build report: structured JSON report with per-mojo log capture [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [PR] Build report: structured JSON report with per-mojo log capture [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [PR] Build report: structured JSON report with per-mojo log capture [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [PR] Build report: structured JSON report with per-mojo log capture [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [PR] Build report: structured JSON report with per-mojo log capture [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [PR] Build report: structured JSON report with per-mojo log capture [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [PR] Build report: structured JSON report with per-mojo log capture [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [PR] Build report: structured JSON report with per-mojo log capture [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [PR] Build report: structured JSON report with per-mojo log capture [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [PR] Build report: structured JSON report with per-mojo log capture [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [PR] Build report: structured JSON report with per-mojo log capture [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [PR] Build report: structured JSON report with per-mojo log capture [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [PR] Build report: structured JSON report with per-mojo log capture [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
[PR] Bump com.github.luben:zstd-jni from 1.5.7-16 to 1.5.7-17 [maven-assembly-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [PR] Build report: structured JSON report with per-mojo log capture [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [PR] Keep the basedir unset for a parent served from the project-local repository [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
[PR] Bump eu.maveniverse.maven.domtrip:domtrip-core from 1.6.0 to 1.7.0 [maven-release]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [PR] Bump domtripVersion from 1.6.0 to 1.7.0 [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [PR] Build report: structured JSON report with per-mojo log capture [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [PR] Build report: structured JSON report with per-mojo log capture [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [PR] Bump jlineVersion from 4.4.3 to 4.4.5 [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [PR] Bump jlineVersion from 4.4.3 to 4.4.5 [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [PR] Bump domtripVersion from 1.6.0 to 1.7.0 [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [PR] fix: exclude .worktrees/ from RAT checks [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [PR] fix: exclude .worktrees/ from RAT checks [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [PR] Keep the basedir unset for a parent served from the project-local repository [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
[PR] Bump slf4jVersion from 1.7.36 to 2.0.0 [maven-shared-jar]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
[PR] Bump org.mockito:mockito-core from 4.11.0 to 5.0.0 [maven-javadoc-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
[PR] Bump slf4jVersion from 1.7.36 to 2.0.0 [maven-javadoc-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
[PR] Bump slf4jVersion from 1.7.36 to 2.0.0 [maven-file-management]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
[PR] Bump domtripVersion from 1.6.0 to 1.7.0 [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
[PR] Bump jlineVersion from 4.4.3 to 4.4.5 [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
[PR] Bump domtripVersion from 1.6.0 to 1.7.0 [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
[PR] Bump jlineVersion from 4.4.3 to 4.4.5 [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [PR] Logging foundation: structured LogEvent, JUL handler, Log API enhancements [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
[PR] fix: exclude .worktrees/ from RAT checks [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
[PR] fix: exclude .worktrees/ from RAT checks [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [PR] Logging foundation: structured LogEvent, JUL handler, Log API enhancements [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [PR] Logging foundation: structured LogEvent, JUL handler, Log API enhancements [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [PR] Logging foundation: structured LogEvent, JUL handler, Log API enhancements [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [PR] Logging foundation: structured LogEvent, JUL handler, Log API enhancements [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [PR] Logging foundation: structured LogEvent, JUL handler, Log API enhancements [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [PR] Logging foundation: structured LogEvent, JUL handler, Log API enhancements [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [PR] fix: exclude .claude/ worktrees from RAT checks [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [PR] fix: exclude .claude/ worktrees from RAT checks [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [PR] Logging foundation: structured LogEvent, JUL handler, Log API enhancements [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [PR] Logging foundation: structured LogEvent, JUL handler, Log API enhancements [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
Re: [PR] Logging foundation: structured LogEvent, JUL handler, Log API enhancements [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
[PR] fix: exclude .claude/ worktrees from RAT checks [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/20
[PR] fix: exclude .claude/ worktrees from RAT checks [maven]
via GitHub