[
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SUREFIRE-1810?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=17801400#comment-17801400
]
Michael Osipov edited comment on SUREFIRE-1810 at 12/30/23 11:40 PM:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
OK, the issue I have found isn't related to this one. You problem is selfmade:
{noformat}
<argLine>${argLine} -Xms256m -Xmx2048m
-Djava.library.path=C:\Users\tcasinhas\Documents\Git\myProject
Project\sph-casetailor-casekyccddrev\context/src/main/resources</argLine>
{noformat}
You have failed to quote {{java.library.path}}, this the space gives you
trouble.
[~sjaranowski], I hate {{argLine}} in every single plugin with a passion
because it just causes trouble.
I consider this one as invalid.
was (Author: michael-o):
OK, the issue I have found isn't related to this one. You problem is selfmade:
{noformat}
<argLine>${argLine} -Xms256m -Xmx2048m
-Djava.library.path=C:\Users\tcasinhas\Documents\Git\myProject
Project\sph-casetailor-casekyccddrev\context/src/main/resources</argLine>
{noformat}
You have failed to quote {{java.library.path}}, this the space gives you
trouble.
[~sjaranowski], I have {{argLine}} in every single plugin with a passion
because they just cause trouble.
I consider this one as invalid.
> Surefire plugin SurefireBooterForkException if path has Spaces in the name
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Key: SUREFIRE-1810
> URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SUREFIRE-1810
> Project: Maven Surefire
> Issue Type: Bug
> Components: Maven Surefire Plugin
> Affects Versions: 3.0.0-M4
> Environment: OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 10.0.19041 Build 19041
> Maven: 3.6.3
> Java: "11.0.7" 2020-04-14 LTS | Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 18.9 (build
> 11.0.7+8-LTS) | Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 18.9 (build 11.0.7+8-LTS,
> mixed mode)
> Reporter: Tiago Jorge Proença Gaspar Casinhas
> Priority: Major
> Labels: newbie
> Attachments: 2020-06-26T09-50-50_242.dumpstream, dump2.txt
>
>
> When I attempt to run tests using `mvn clean install` or similar commands
> that run through the verify phase, I get a SurefireBooterForkException if the
> path to my project contains any space.
> Example: +C:\Users\tcasinhas\Documents\Git\My Project\mproj-subproj-cases+
>
> If I remove the space, the build runs sucessfully.
> Example: +C:\Users\tcasinhas\Documents\Git\My-Project\mproj-subproj-cases+
> Notes:
> I ommited the company and project name, but left everything else in the dump
> as is.
--
This message was sent by Atlassian Jira
(v8.20.10#820010)