cstamas commented on PR #446:
URL: 
https://github.com/apache/maven-integration-testing/pull/446#issuecomment-5952199267

   Yes, this is maybe too early, but cool work!
   @slawekjaranowski when I started maven-executor standalone project, I 
immediately started with 1.x and 2.x branches, where 1.x was "just a drop in 
replacement" for Maven 4 build (to pull that module out of Maven 4+ build; 
reuse it instead), while 2.x branch was "create a full suite of m-invoker-p 
(and more) replacement". This is where I envisioned classes you mention and 
more, but it was voted down as "too complicated", so we went with 1.x only... 
   
   So IMO we need to empower maven-executor first, but this PR is very good 
work and can serve as example "what we need more in executor".
   
   Related:
   * https://github.com/apache/maven-executor/issues/1
   * https://github.com/apache/maven-executor/issues/19


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to