olamy opened a new pull request, #3513:
URL: https://github.com/apache/maven-surefire/pull/3513

   Only look up the enclosing classes of scanned classes when a class fails
   the include/exclude patterns, rather than doing it for every class up front.
   If Java 8 or 11 still throws during that lookup, work the names out from
   the class name instead of crashing the fork.
   
   Signed-off-by: Olivier Lamy <[email protected]>
   
   
   <!-- Add your description here... what, why and how you resolve the issue -->
   
   ---
   
   To make clear that you license your contribution under
   the [Apache License Version 2.0, January 
2004](https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
   check one of the following:
   
   - [ ] I hereby declare this contribution to be licensed under the [Apache 
License Version 2.0, January 2004](https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
   - [ ] I hereby declare that I have filed an [Apache Individual Contributor 
License Agreement](https://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.pdf).
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to