efegokdemir opened a new pull request, #2193:
URL: https://github.com/apache/maven-resolver/pull/2193

   Fixes #2173.
   
   The Path-based constructor replaces the deprecated File overload, but its 
Javadoc was also tagged as deprecated and linked to itself. Remove that 
misleading tag while keeping the File overload deprecated.
   
   Validation:
   - `mvn -pl maven-resolver-spi -am test javadoc:javadoc` — 124 tests passed; 
Javadoc generated.
   - `mvn -pl maven-resolver-spi -am spotless:check` — passed.
   - Checked the generated API docs: the Path overload is no longer deprecated, 
while the File overload remains deprecated. The incorrect Path deprecation 
label was present before the change.
   - `git diff --check` — passed.
   
   ---
   
   - [x] I hereby declare this contribution to be licensed under the [Apache 
License Version 2.0, January 2004](https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
   - [ ] I hereby declare that I have filed an [Apache Individual Contributor 
License Agreement](https://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.pdf).
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to