iadamcsik commented on PR #11704:
URL: https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/11704#issuecomment-5829413427

   @exceptionfactory I can't really speak to the real world usages of this 
processor, I just noticed this as an issue and proposed the fix. That's why I 
originally proposed adding TEXT type too, to maintain the original behavior 
exactly. But I totally understand that that makes the documentation incoherent 
with the actual logic.
   Based on our discussion, I would say that the main use case IS through the 
EL. I don't really see a real use case for adding paths manually to the 
processor and relying on the not.found relation. Maybe the lack of parameter 
support can be argued as an actual gap, but even then I would say using EL is a 
reasonable compromise.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to